British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Xtra/nice League Sunday 8th October Live On Tv

Managed to get Kodi installed on my Amazon Firestick & was working perfectly the other day - all the Polish channels were fine & now on the day I want it to work the bloody thing won't work at all!!! Can't get anything at all from it!!!

Anyone else having the same problem??

Anyone who missed Krakow v Tarnow earlier all heats here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywingMhwQlo

Rzeszow turned up in Daugavpils today with only 6 riders- reserves had to take the no 4 rides.

How Daugavpils are allowed R/R for the retired Kylmakorpi is beyond me !!

Busy weekend ahead for TV Speedway-Extraleague

Saturday 22nd April Rybnik v Wroclaw 1st race 4.30pm UK time

Saturday 22nd April Zielona Gora v Torun 1st race 7 pm UK time

Sunday 23rd April Czestochowa v Leszno 1st race 3.30pm UK time

Sunday 23rd April Grudziadz v Gorzow 1st race 6pm UK time

Nice Polska

Saturday 22nd April Tarnow v Daugavpils 1st race 2pm UK time

Sunday 23rd April lodz v Gdansk 1st race 1.45 pm UK time

Before then on Thursday 20th April final of the golden helmet from Zielona Gora start time 4.30 pm UK time

Edited by racers and royals

13369 was the Torun attendance- who said Polish speedway is in trouble ;)

That is a very good attendance but the key factor is what attendance Torun have based their budget on. If 13K shows up on average but the budget is on 15K, they are 2K short on average.

Then there are more teams in Poland then Torun and it's not really fair to judge from one meeting only.

However as I said 13K is a very good attendance with the poor weather and everything and I am not saying that Polish speedway is in any sorts of financial trouble.

I do think that Polish speedway might risk painting themselves into a corner due to their increasing demands on the riders regarding priorities over other leagues.

• Like 2

That is a very good attendance but the key factor is what attendance Torun have based their budget on. If 13K shows up on average but the budget is on 15K, they are 2K short on average.

Then there are more teams in Poland then Torun and it's not really fair to judge from one meeting only.

However as I said 13K is a very good attendance with the poor weather and everything and I am not saying that Polish speedway is in any sorts of financial trouble.

I do think that Polish speedway might risk painting themselves into a corner due to their increasing demands on the riders regarding priorities over other leagues.

I wasn`t actually making a too serious point, although the home defeat will probably harm the home side a fair bit. Going forward I expect Torun`s home crowds to be around the 7-9 K mark.

Anyone who missed Krakow v Tarnow earlier all heats here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywingMhwQlo

Rzeszow turned up in Daugavpils today with only 6 riders- reserves had to take the no 4 rides.

How Daugavpils are allowed R/R for the retired Kylmakorpi is beyond me !!

Busy weekend ahead for TV Speedway-Extraleague

Saturday 22nd April Rybnik v Wroclaw 1st race 4.30pm UK time

Saturday 22nd April Zielona Gora v Torun 1st race 7 pm UK time

Sunday 23rd April Czestochowa v Leszno 1st race 3.30pm UK time

Sunday 23rd April Grudziadz v Gorzow 1st race 6pm UK time

Nice Polska

Saturday 22nd April Tarnow v Daugavpils 1st race 2pm UK time

Sunday 23rd April lodz v Gdansk 1st race 1.45 pm UK time

Before then on Thursday 20th April final of the golden helmet from Zielona Gora start time 4.30 pm UK time

Early team news for Saturday`s Extraleague matches https://speedwayekstraliga.pl/sklady-na-mecze-ii-rundy-pge-ekstraligi-22-04-2017/ MJJ dropped by Torun.

TV matches decided for round 3 on Sunday 30th April

3.30pm UK time Leszno v Zielona Gora

6pm UK time Wroclaw v Torun

Seems to be a bit of a story regarding Rzeszow turning up in Daugavpils a man short.

Berge and porsing are mentioned in a Sportowefakty article but the translation appears to say that Berge was taking Porsing ?? but Berge had a car crash and then couldn`t. Maybe DWP( Porsing`s manager) can explain further?

Porsings Twitter:

Well I'm here, but bikes are not😡 The polish guys who should bring my bikes to daugavpils, broke down in Lithuania this morning...

Yeah, from the earlier article it seems that Porsing got a late call to race as Berge wasn't going to be able to make it. He flew to Riga but his bikes coming over from Poland didn't make it so he headed home again as he wasn't willing to race on borrowed machinery.

New dates have been announced for the postponed round 1 matches

Tuesday May 2nd Czestochowa v Rybnik live on TV start time 5.30pm UK time

Tuesday May 2nd Zielona Gora v Grudziadz start time 5.30 pm UK time ( not on TV)

Friday May 5th Leszno v Wroclaw start time live on TV 7.15pm UK time

There is also a new date for a round 4 match

Friday 5th May Rybnik v Grudziadz live on TV start time 5pm UK time

don`t know how One sport will react as the 2nd May is round 2 date of the best pairs in Gniezno.

Porsings Twitter:

Well I'm here, but bikes are not The polish guys who should bring my bikes to daugavpils, broke down in Lithuania this morning...

Rzeszow have a crap team they have no money the team was assembled late after all the good riders already signed with other teams so they got leftovers that nobody wanted to sign and that is the team in a nutshell and Porsing excuses are joke you are either professional rider or look for excuses pathetic.