British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sidney the robin

Swindon V Belle Vue. 06/04/17.

Hope your track is better than our crappy track from last night1

Refreshing and there are many like you Ray, Poole fans that can be real and brutally honest. I do hope your track can be transformed to a decent level because over the years i have seen some great racing there.Also i think like myself your main priority is to enjoy your nights entertainment the result comes secondary. Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1

Tough one to call, heart says a Robins win, head looks at the Belle Vue side and thinks we could be in trouble.

Will need Doyley & Morris to be on it with the rest providing solid back up. Would've like to see Justin in Robins colours again this year, I hope it's a decision that doesn't come back to bite us on the backside!

I'll go with the heart - 47-43

Refreshing and there are many like you Ray, Poole fans that can be real and brutally honest. I do hope your track can be transformed to a decent level because over the years i have seen some great racing there.Also i think like myself your main priority is to enjoy your nights entertainment the result comes secondary.

the score line last night is the sort of meetings i like to see but last night was awful. I felt sorry for bjerre ef on lap 3 with the meeting won a

Refreshing and there are many like you Ray, Poole fans that can be real and brutally honest. I do hope your track can be transformed to a decent level because over the years i have seen some great racing there.Also i think like myself your main priority is to enjoy your nights entertainment the result comes secondary.

If we stop spiking the feck out of our start it will help a hell of a lot.

If we stop spiking the feck out of our start it will help a hell of a lot.

You have to stop your dog digging holes in it :wink:

Hope your track is better than our crappy track from last night1

It is generally thought that most tracks are. Even the Poole riders were complaining about the track last season.

It is generally thought that most tracks are. Even the Poole riders were complaining about the track last season.

Not just last season! Problem as I see it whenever I've witnessed speedway at Poole is the bumps. Preparation would make a great deal of difference and help to reduce the one-line only (near the fence) that I've seen so often.

I think the ACES will win this one but probably have a more difficult one tomorrow.

Surprisingly decent crowd tonight. Just shows that a fair few people will pay to watch this train wreck of a professional sport still. If only the powers that be would realise what could happen if they put a professional product together.

Amusing looking at the heat 2 line up and knowing pretty much bog all about any of them. Top flight, really? Andy Smith's son out there apparently..makes me feel older than it should.

We have to accept that the ELITE league is dead.

It had been diluted in the recent past.

This is a new era with the top two leagues closer than before.

Far better to ask the BSPA to get the promoters to encourage track preparation which will encourage racing.

There a new rule on starting this year? Everyone rolling, worrall touches the tapes with his front wheel as they go up, invited back for the re run? Or are the refs still as incompetent as ever?

Sedgmen 1, Bellego 0.

Ellis is having a mare.

Sedgmen 1, Bellego 0.

Bellego has looked better with each ride.

Edited by Crazy robin