British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
allthegearbutnaeidea

Berwick V Ipswich Championship 29/4/17

unbelievable, same as last week, feel sorry for Dany though as it's making him look really bad when in reality it's not him at all

Was going to go tonight as not been since opening night (wedding's, holiday's etc).

Is Dany racing?

Claus was dropped for missing last week (had rider replacement) and we only get a conference league rider for Dany?

Gutted I can't make tonight, Morris and Bridger at 1 and 5 will be very impressive, I think :)

• Like 1

Gutted I can't make tonight, Morris and Bridger at 1 and 5 will be very impressive, I think :)

Morris will be :wink:

Was going to go tonight as not been since opening night (wedding's, holiday's etc).

Is Dany racing?

Claus was dropped for missing last week (had rider replacement) and we only get a conference league rider for Dany?

Claus wasn't dropped for being missing, he fell out with management as he didn't like the track, he's in Austria at the Austrian open meeting so it's a NL guest as far as I'm aware it's Ben Hopwood, shame no one from club is commenting on the matter to be honest

unbelievable, same as last week, feel sorry for Dany though as it's making him look really bad when in reality it's not him at all

Its up to the club to inform us of any team changes or riders being unavailable, so far they haven't done that regarding Gappmaier, in fact from today's press release on the web-site they name him in out 1-7 for tonight. Pretty shabby.

• Like 1

Whoever rides for both teams tonight I just hope they all stay safe !

So far this season the Witches haven't fielded our official 1 to 7 and not likely to with the injuries sustained so far.

I just hope we can find replacements to keep the team competitive for the year without any more disasters.

I predict a home win but hopefully the Witches will get something out of the meeting.

Whoever rides for both teams tonight I just hope they all stay safe !

So far this season the Witches haven't fielded our official 1 to 7 and not likely to with the injuries sustained so far.

I just hope we can find replacements to keep the team competitive for the year without any more disasters.

I predict a home win but hopefully the Witches will get something out of the meeting.

Come on super blue. We can't be the only team to lose twice maybe even three times in a season

Ben Hopwood looks like the replacement

and now it is official

Its up to the club to inform us of any team changes or riders being unavailable, so far they haven't done that regarding Gappmaier, in fact from today's press release on the web-site they name him in out 1-7 for tonight. Pretty shabby.

Think it listed on the club web newspage. Blow to Berwick but suppose Gappmaier has little choice but go? No doubt Bandits were trying everything to get him in this meeting and only miss tomorrow. Dont think those Euro meetings get a guest or RR facility

Edited by Catch Me If You Can
  • Like 1

Gappmaier will be a massive miss would probably have got double figures tonight again. Not sure how it affect his average as he will have had 3H 3A with missing this weekends meetings.

• Like 1

Think it listed on the club web newspage. Blow to Berwick but suppose Gappmaier has little choice but go? No doubt Bandits were trying everything to get him in this meeting and only miss tomorrow. Dont think those Euro meetings get a guest or RR facility

It is my understanding, that the club was made aware of this meeting in Austria when Danny signed for Berwick, so no excuses needed.

It is my understanding that Wallner was going to do this meeting but is injured so Danny was told he had to do it...