British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Ipswich V Scunthorpe Championship 11-5-17@7-30pm

Well, we are back to actually having an official 1-7 team, not the side we signed at the start of the year but one we have to go with for the foreseeable future.

Personally I welcome young Nathan to the fold and wish him all the best for his now Witches career, I'm sure he'll do fine when he gets used to the track.

Onto Thursday when the Scorpions visit Foxhall, last year we got caught cold in the league cup meeting but put that right on their subsequent visit in the league.

They are currently mid table and have a few riders that know their way around Foxhall but even though we have our own riders that are still getting used to the place I feel a pretty comfortable home win should be on the cards.

Kyle and Justin will in time become a formidable partnership.

I seriously doubt that we will see many home meets when neither Danny or Rory hit double figures.

We need Cam to continue his current good form and Connor to begin finding his feet this season, it's not been the best of starts for the lad.

Good luck Nathan!

So let's hope that the weather is kind and everyone stays safe on the night.!

Was about time you started this thread superblue 😉

Dont expect any slip ups in this one.

55-37

Bar takings down a bit this week

• Like 2

Bar takings down a bit this week

offset by no overtime payments to the staff waiting to lock up
  • Like 1

Surrounding roads will be a lot safer though.

• Like 3

Surrounding roads will be a lot safer though.

This is true :lol:

Think they definitely have the edge in the reserve department and lewi Kerr will have a point to prove after us dropping him last year and now being released by Poole for kyles return!! However so long as our top 5 score solidly and the reserves pick a point or two can't see past a home win, gonna go with 50-40 Scunthorpes reserves keeping the scores closer than might be expected

Expect Stefan to do very well. Capable of a lot of points at Foxhall when he finishes races and he seems to have cut out a lot of the falls and mechanical issues now.

If our heat leaders are as bad as last week it's gonna be close because the nielsen factor. I'm hoping they will not be as bad and Danny has sorted his clutch issues out. Also hoping that our reserves can at least their other reserve. Maybe this is the week that mountain overcomes his fears of our track.

Edited by baldyman

Coming straight from work so should make it just in time, and will then head for the back straight to sit with the Massif, as the Scotsman and myself cheer Scorpions onto victory. ;)

All the best

Rob

You're only coming round for the Wagon Wheels!

• Like 1

I used to love Wagon wheels back in the day. In those days they were actually the size of Wagon's wheels! Nowadays they're barely bigger than a Jaffa cake *rolleyes*

Same goes for the tins of choc at Christmas. Used to be able to bury your arm in them up to your elbow and have a good swish around, these days they're as flat as a Witch' ti t!

Edited by Arch Stanton