British Speedway Forum
Panthers89

Peterborough Panthers Vs Sheffield Tigers Sgbc 18/06/17

Has all the ingredients for an entertaining 15 heats of speedway. Should be worth the entrance fee for the Harris v Grajczonek encounters alone. Looking forward to this encounter as it is my fathers day treat, (chauffeured there and back, with entrance fee paid), what could be better. Win or lose as long as the Tigers make a fist of it I'll be happy.

Enjoy your day Steve 55, i'm sure you wont be disappointed whatever the result . Lucking forward to a great day of racing by 2 teams of racers on a proper racers track.

• Like 1

Do the tigers have any curb crawlers to keep Bacon company?

most of sheffields riders ride the fence bar kurtz , if kurtz gates he's near on unbeatable round showground

most of sheffields riders ride the fence bar kurtz , if kurtz gates he's near on unbeatable round showground

I think on hit dry day and conditions you would expect with that gating will be key.

I think on hit dry day and conditions you would expect with that gating will be key.

Which means we're in trouble lol

• Like 1

Enjoy your day Steve 55, i'm sure you wont be disappointed whatever the result . Lucking forward to a great day of racing by 2 teams of racers on a proper racers track.

Not at 5pm on a hot Sunday it isn't. It'll soon be a one line gating competition.

Not at 5pm on a hot Sunday it isn't. It'll soon be a one line gating competition.

Just hope it's had a good drenching to get under the top surface, and will need constant watering throughout the meeting.

We really need to come away from Peterborough with something today especially after coming away with nothing at Scunthorpe last Sunday.

Should be an interesting meeting.

Track has been heavily watered.

peterborough praying for rain then !

do peterborough have any plans ! tough so far the the puddy,s .

Not going to plan

It is for Sheffield :neutral: