British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bigcatdiary

Peterborough V Glasgow 25/6/17 Championship

Richard Hall is pants.....

definition of madness - signing him and expecting a different outcome!

Sadly he might be one of the better options, the other problem is with 2 more fixtures that day , they may also be looking for guests.

Are u kidding after yesterday..not running would be a better option or r/r.

The only people that are stating the track was slick are true Lawson supporters who don't want to admit that yesterday was a complete shambles coming from Lawson, he said that he wanted to be a real number one in the league this year, sadly to do that you need to be winning heats 1, 13 and 15 home and away to really prove this. It wasn't just Lawson that let us down though with Worrall and Summers not on the best of form either Summers really scoring 6 if you take away the tactical, so Worrall and himself were as poor as each other

We've got 3 riders in the top 7 of the championship averages and you come up with this. We know and they know things didn't go to plan but this is speedway if it was predictable what's the point

Edited by SharpenRake

I seldom if ever make use of either the food or the bar outlets at the showground, however it is my understanding that two food outlets should be provided by the showground authorities. On at least three occasions recently only one was in attendance.

Took the missus out for a meal on Sunday.

Unfortunately we went to the Showground.

2 cheeseburgers = £9.

1 tray chips = £3 (could only afford one between us).

Pay less in the Gourmet Burger chain and get a knife and fork.

Yes there were a number of close races and a few passes but the inside third looked threadbare.

I've seen much more overtaking in the past.

It's how the riders wanted it. It's not just the Danes who like it slick it seems, even the Aussies do. Too grippy for them last week

I think some extra coaching might be valuable for him he is improving steadily but yes he does stay on the white line too much, my concern is more with what we can do to get Richard Hall in the points , he's obviously trying but getting nowhere fast at the moment is it engines , poor set up or some thing else . Ged has said his equipment was superior to all the other riders available at the time of signing him , So what can we do for to get him in the points.

Lets face twit, Richard was good in late 2006, but what has he done since, although to be fair he's OK on the long tracks, but that doesn't help us

It's how the riders wanted it. It's not just the Danes who like it slick it seems, even the Aussies do. Too grippy for them last week

Lets face twit, Richard was good in late 2006, but what has he done since, although to be fair he's OK on the long tracks, but that doesn't help us

Whops Fingers slipped, I meant "lets face it" Honest!

Whops Fingers slipped, I meant "lets face it" Honest!

OK we believe you.