British Speedway Forum

The Glasgow link is interesting as he (Hancock) has carried the team logo on his gp kevlars for he past couple of seasons.

Hes sponsored by Glasgow speedway so thats a possibility if they come up, they have owners who are minted so money wont be an issue. Visited them late this season & said how good it was....only track I can see him going too, fly into Glasgow easily enough as well.

Edited by hyabb17

Hes sponsored by Glasgow speedway so thats a possibility if they come up, they have owners who are minted so money wont be an issue. Visited them late this season & said how good it was....only track I can see him going too, fly into Glasgow easily enough as well.

Matt Ford is the most minted owner in the UK.

Matt Ford is the most minted owner in the UK.

Check the Glasgow owners out. Theyre millionaires. Not sure hairdressing paid that much

When Morris rode for them, they paid for him to fly up from Heathrow to Glasgow & return flights for every home meeting. They have the money.

Im just putting a logical argument for him riding over here. Perhaps he will see the Glasgow project if they come up as an exciting one.

Think Poole will be Holder, Batch & Kurtz next year

Edited by hyabb17
  • Like 1

Check the Glasgow owners out. Theyre millionaires. Not sure hairdressing paid that much

When Morris rode for them, they paid for him to fly up from Heathrow to Glasgow & return flights for every home meeting. They have the money.

Im just putting a logical argument for him riding over here. Perhaps he will see the Glasgow project if they come up as an exciting one.

Think Poole will be Holder, Batch & Kurtz next year

Matt Ford was offering to pay 8/9k a meeting for Magic J this summer.

And it wont be Batch. Batch isnt that well liked by Middlo or Matt so it wont be them.

So then you have the choice between Hancock and Vaculik.

Who do you go with.

I go Vaculik(which I think may actually be happening as a I said earlier)

Vaculik is 26 has been Matts ultimate aim since 2011.

He is a rider still on the up and the scared of flights thing means very little: Chris Harris is scared of flying dont see a big deal made out of that(thats from Chris Harris sponsor).

Hancock is here to sign for Glasgow. Im not saying I dont like Greg I do. But I would rather have Vaculik.

With Vaculik's tie in with Simon Stead, surely if he did ride over here, possibly Sheffield (if they go up) or Leicester might be on the cards?? :unsure:

I dont think Greg on a 8.77 would be great signing.Ok ,but that's it imho.He can't be short of a few quid, and i would wonder how much he would give/be motivated for a few grand a meeting at this stage in his career.

I doubt if he would add to the 8.77 if he came in on that..Doyle and Freddie averaged around 9.70 and 9.20 (without checking).So would be tough for Greg to top any of those two.

And it wont be Batch. Batch isnt that well liked by Middlo or Matt so it wont be them.

Please show me where this 8/9k per meeting has come from? He said The biggest deal in Pooles history. Everyone knows Poole dont pay the most but pay which is a big thing in Speedway & I respect massively. Id say that it would be 4K per meeting, if that.

That's good for you.Imagine Batch and the Holder bro's in the same team :o

• Like 1

Please show me where this 8/9k per meeting has come from? He said The biggest deal in Pooles history. Everyone knows Poole dont pay the most but pay which is a big thing in Speedway & I respect massively. Id say that it would be 4K per meeting, if that.

No he didnt. He said the biggest deal in UK British speedway history. Tony R was on 6k a meeting.

No he didnt. He said the biggest deal in UK British speedway history. Tony R was on 6k a meeting.

Please can you back this up with evidence, all Im asking.

• Like 1

Greg isn't riding here. He has no interest.

If true i'm not surprised.Must be a millionaire at 48

The only big name No.1 I could see us getting is Nicki Pedersen.

IMO Nicki might want to earn some easy money racing against dross over here seeing as he's getting on a bit now.

God I hope not!!!!

If true i'm not surprised.Must be a millionaire at 48

Wouldn't surprise me.