British Speedway Forum

Loads of you giving me stick but at the end of the day you also said Vaculik was going to KL. Therefore we were all wrong.

Hancock must be signing then. Otherwise we might as well not bother.

I don't think Hancock is the signing either. Hancock might not even come to the UK with Resznow sniffing around.

I don't think we might as well not bother if we don't get Vaculik or Hancock. Matt might have a plan already in place which we don't know about.

Let's just wait and see what happens.

Vaculik confirmed as our No.1. GET IN!

Always wanted to race for Poole and Matt has been after him for years.

Now Chris Holder please.

Going to be confirmed soon. It's obvious.

Ned Payne tweeted yesterday that he would be shocked if Vaculik didnt race in Britain next season. Obviously in the know.

Matt Ford has been after Vaculik for years.

Vaculik has always wanted to ride for Poole but due to other commitments that wasnt possible until now.

If Sheffield do step up then Matt Ford will easily see the competition off because he has got more money than Sheffield and he can offer a much better contract.

Yes im sure Vaculik will be leading the Poole charge in 2018.

How many years has Matt been after him?

Ned Payne practically said Vaculik was doing the UK in 2018 before todays confirmed news. Ned writes for the Bournemouth Echo.

Matt will not let this one slip unless Magic picks up the phone and asks for a team place which isn't going to happen because Janowski wont ride his bike 4 to 5 times per a week.

If by some miracle we don't sign him then we may as well drop down to the Championship because it's obvious we cant attract a big name anymore.

Its either Vaculik or Hancock for sure.

Iversen will lead KL imo.

Loads of you giving me stick but at the end of the day you also said Vaculik was going to KL. Therefore we were all wrong.

Hancock must be signing then. Otherwise we might as well not bother.

Judging by the bold sweeping statements of 'Get In'...'always wanted to race for Poole'....'going to be confirmed soon its obvious'.....'Matt Ford been after him for years'.....'Vaculik has always wanted wanted to ride for Poole'....'Matt will not let this one slip'.................................I have no idea why your being mocked!!

• Like 1

Judging by the bold sweeping statements of 'Get In'...'always wanted to race for Poole'....'going to be confirmed soon its obvious'.....'Matt Ford been after him for years'.....'Vaculik has always wanted wanted to ride for Poole'....'Matt will not let this one slip'.................................I have no idea why your being mocked!!

I have no idea what illness you had but I bet you feel a lot better now! Certainly made me smile!

I find it funny brandon bob posts couple of posts later poole bolton post very similar!!!

• Like 1

Classic stuff from Brain dead Bob.

Though it is surprising given that Matt has been chasing Vaculik since he was an embryo and the Slovakian himself has often said that he dreamt of riding for Poole whilst in the cradle.

Don't give a F tbh. Carry on for all I care.

I was 100% sure we was going to sign Vaculik based on history but I was wrong.

you are nearly allways wrong
  • Like 2

History.. In the past. Some other clubs have some good backing and sponsors now.. And poole may turn into bit part players. Nothing lasts forever.

• Like 2

Ah bless.

Yes there was plenty of enthusiasm on the Poole Forum about possibility of Vaculik signing but surely that's what the forum is about.

A combination of rumour/banter as well as informed and not so well informed comments and opinions.

Whether you like Poole or not and same for Matt Ford, as far as the BSF is concerned it generates so many more comments and pages of Forum contribution than any other Prem League team by a wide margin.

Those who enjoy having a pop and taking the pee out of premature excitement on the Poole 2018 subject will probably find that Matt Ford has a good team lined up for 2018 and will take every step to insure 2017 is not revisted again.

Vaculik may have passed through but there are other riders of possible HL status and many have ridden UK tracks so wont need a large adaption period as Vaculik might do.

I am sure Matt Ford has it under control and will let the Poole public and supporters know when the timing is right.

Vaculik will be a flop anyway. Never ridden British tracks before.

Oh dear someone's eaten too many sour grapes, try and eat them while they're fresh, they taste much better
  • Like 3

Vaculik will be a flop anyway. Never ridden British tracks before.

Yet your first words on the subject was 'GET IN'

Seems to me like you wanted him at Poole .......................then you very quickly backtrack that you think it he will be a flop..............and you wonder why you have been mocked on here.

• Like 2

Yet your first words on the subject was 'GET IN'

Seems to me like you wanted him at Poole .......................then you very quickly backtrack that you think it he will be a flop..............and you wonder why you have been mocked on here.

I literally have the forum in the palm of my hand lol.

I knew you would bite lol.