British Speedway Forum

Hasn't benefitted Matt as people think as we haven't announced any riders yet!

Just so easy for the blinkered to blame him though.

I'm confused as to where it has been stated Matt solely voted for the stupid 9 point GP riders ? Can someone point me to this? As surely if not its slander. Please can someone show me proof?

• Like 1

But others must have voted for it, I can't see Leicester doing that as i thought they were going for Dudek and Vaculik in the same team?

No chance.

Leicester voted for it. Belle Vue wasn't allowed to vote.

Wolves, Poole and Swindon voted NO.

Rye, Somerset, Leicester and Kings Lynn voted YES otherwise the rule wouldn't stand. As it would of been 4-3 in favour of NO.

Jealousy comes to mind . i see ppf changed his name again ?

Yep. Already admitted to change of screen name.

Edited by Matt Ford Fan

He isn't. They are just jealous because our promoter knows what is best for British Speedway.

Because he's sick of the dead beats not showing any real enthusiusm.

Edited by Starman2006

I love to know what a Belle Vue fan would have to be jealous of with regards to Poole, currently or historically?

• Like 2

No chance.

Leicester voted for it. Belle Vue wasn't allowed to vote.

Wolves, Poole and Swindon voted NO.

Rye, Somerset, Leicester and Kings Lynn voted YES otherwise the rule wouldn't stand. As it would of been 4-3 in favour of NO.

Yep. Already admitted to change of screen name.

Why keep changing.I don't get it ?

• Like 1

Why keep changing.I don't get it ?

Changed from Poole Pirates Fanatic to Matt Ford Fan as banter because the majority are laying into Matt Ford on multiple threads blaming him for the 9.00 assessments.

I'm confused as to where it has been stated Matt solely voted for the stupid 9 point GP riders ? Can someone point me to this? As surely if not its slander. Please can someone show me proof?

It is reported CVS stated it at a Wolves talk-in.

Reported!! I doubt very much CVS would sit there and only blame Matt for this stupid rule.

Matt didn't even vote for the 1 rider over 8 rule. He was fine with Swindon starting with Doyle and Morris and Wolves starting with F. Lindgren & Thorssell.

The real culprits of the rules are KL, Leicester, Rye & Somerset. But of course nobody will blame them.

Matt didn't even vote for the 1 rider over 8 rule. He was fine with Swindon starting with Doyle and Morris and Wolves starting with F. Lindgren & Thorssell.

The real culprits of the rules are KL, Leicester, Rye & Somerset. But of course nobody will blame them.

You have :party:

• Like 1

Reported!! I doubt very much CVS would sit there and only blame Matt for this stupid rule.

CVS only reported the 9 point rule, he didn't say who voted for it because he wasn't there.

• Like 1

CVS only reported the 9 point rule, he didn't say who voted for it because he wasn't there.

I rest my case then! So all the reports suggesting he had said it was Matt was a load of rubbish and some on here well out of line.

• Like 2