British Speedway Forum

If Jack has gone home as expected then a ban should put in place for early next season. He won't start at any club next year in UK and can ride for his beloved Torun in Poland, I'm sure they can get him a working visa.

There would be no tears shed from this Poole fan if we didnt sign either Holder next season.
  • Like 1

There would be no tears shed from this Poole fan if we didnt sign either Holder next season.

nor me no thank you as matt said he wants riders who wants to ride for the club

Agree completly dont want either holder at poole waste of space and dont give a crap about british speedway!!
  • Like 1

Agree completly dont want either holder at poole waste of space and dont give a crap about british speedway!!

i will be dissapointed if their both in our team next season

• Like 1

Saw this mentioned what about Pitor PawlickI. Would come in on a 9 most likely.

No GPS next year and might be tempted back to the UK

No one has an idea what averages will be used for next season for the riders who rode here this season, never mind those who haven't ridden here a year or more.

Wolves probably won't have use for him if it's altered but on a 7 I'm sure his parent club would want him back.

That's a bit unfair on Chris, who has won countless matches over the years for Poole

Shovlar hinting at woofy I assume.

"Barking up the wrong tree"

That's a bit unfair on Chris, who has won countless matches over the years for Poole

Rather have 100% triers tbh,atleast with riders such as kurtz,andersen,shanes,klindt woyld have them back no doubt at all.
  • Like 1

Rather have 100% triers tbh,atleast with riders such as kurtz,andersen,shanes,klindt woyld have them back no doubt at all.

Chris is Poole through and through,rarely lets us down

Shovlar hinting at woofy I assume.

"Barking up the wrong tree"

Woffy will do what he wants to do although it's pretty clear he would prefer to be back at Wolves if he did come back.

I couldn't give a fk, don't want either of the Holder tools at Poole seems I am not the only one.

Have a day off

I couldn't give a fk, don't want either of the Holder tools at Poole seems I am not the only one.

Have a day off

Short memories come to mind, have a day off yourself

• Like 1

Short memories come to mind, have a day off yourself

Not short memories at all that was then, this is now and he has got to big for his boots and acts like a jerk his brother Jack is the same both slag of british speedway the tracks and try and act bigger than the sport in the UK.

• Like 1

that's what some Poole fans said about kk at the beginning of last season Edited by kingbee