British Speedway Forum

Not short memories at all that was then, this is now and he has got to big for his boots and acts like a jerk his brother Jack is the same both slag of british speedway the tracks and try and act bigger than the sport in the UK.

Not short memories at all that was then, this is now and he has got to big for his boots and acts like a jerk his brother Jack is the same both slag of british speedway the tracks and try and act bigger than the sport in the UK.

Well middlo wants them back,can't be that bad can they

Well middlo wants them back,can't be that bad can they

that just shows middlo is not the best of managers then :sad:

I heard he wanted both brothers riding in the same team!!

Think you are confusing him with Middlo!

Shovlar hinting at woofy I assume.

"Barking up the wrong tree"

Oh, god. No just no!!

Woffy will do what he wants to do although it's pretty clear he would prefer to be back at Wolves if he did come back.

Good!

Agree completly dont want either holder at poole waste of space and dont give a crap about british speedway!!

Who do you want then? Don't say silly names that aren't going to do Britain.

We need Chris in the side. MASSIVELY!

Kurtz and Andersen as a top 2 is weak. Kurtz is a No.5 and Andersen is a No.3

Other names being mentioned on this thread.

Klindt - Has never improved and will struggle in the 1-5.

Janowski - Will not do Britain twice a week, Sweden once a week, Poland once a week and the GP's

Vaculik - Will not do Britain full stop imo.

The only big name No.1 I could see us getting is Nicki Pedersen.

IMO Nicki might want to earn some easy money racing against dross over here seeing as he's getting on a bit now.

Who do you want then? Don't say silly names that aren't going to do Britain.We need Chris in the side. MASSIVELY!

Kurtz and Andersen as a top 2 is weak. Kurtz is a No.5 and Andersen is a No.3

Other names being mentioned on this thread.

Klindt - Has never improved and will struggle in the 1-5.

Janowski - Will not do Britain twice a week, Sweden once a week, Poland once a week and the GP's

Vaculik - Will not do Britain full stop imo.

The only big name No.1 I could see us getting is Nicki Pedersen.

IMO Nicki might want to earn some easy money racing against dross over here seeing as he's getting on a bit now.

why dont you go away and let people debate poole
  • Like 1

Let's get back to it. If this big number 1 is correct.

It won't Be Nicki P because he wont be allowed to do it.(poland, Sweden and Denmark)

So it has to be someone who isnt doing 2 leagues outside of Poland and I would rule out any new GP stars. (milik and Lebdevs will get wildcard )

Holder isn't a number 1 on his average either.

Lindback= Maybe to earn more money

Pawliki P= Needs to learn how to ride small tracks. Is great in Poland and poor elsewhere. Started at Poole and good mates with Kacper Woryna

Killer= If he chose Rybnik would be an alright number 1. (falls off a lot though)

Drabik= Might consider doing it(still very young though)

Vaculik= Is scared of flying. (But why would he say he would ride for Poole in the echo last year, http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/14937289.Speedway__Pirates_chief_Ford_foiled_in_moves_for_Vaculik_and_Michelsen/)

Think Magic and Dudek are out of reach.

If it was Magic or Dudek who would you take??

Let's get back to it. If this big number 1 is correct.

It won't Be Nicki P because he wont be allowed to do it.(poland, Sweden and Denmark)

So it has to be someone who isnt doing 2 leagues outside of Poland and I would rule out any new GP stars. (milik and Lebdevs will get wildcard )

Holder isn't a number 1 on his average either.

Lindback= Maybe to earn more money

Pawliki P= Needs to learn how to ride small tracks. Is great in Poland and poor elsewhere. Started at Poole and good mates with Kacper Woryna

Killer= If he chose Rybnik would be an alright number 1. (falls off a lot though)

Drabik= Might consider doing it(still very young though)

Vaculik= Is scared of flying. (But why would he say he would ride for Poole in the echo last year, http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/14937289.Speedway__Pirates_chief_Ford_foiled_in_moves_for_Vaculik_and_Michelsen/)

Think Magic and Dudek are out of reach.

If it was Magic or Dudek who would you take??

Holder not a No 1 presently but poss to become one again if getting his attitude/problems and engine tuning sorted so on that score would incl him at 7.16 as too good an av not to have him with potential upside. Maybe he will sort it all out as for sure if Torun have agreed to keep him for 2018 (as seems likely from POL website) then he for sure cant afford another miserable season or he will be out. Therefore one can but hope he gets things sorted and he rides more consistently to the level most of us he is capable of.

Piotr Pawliki would be good and he showed 4 years ago as a youngster he can ride Poole as evidenced with a max. But what av would he get having not ridden since 2014 ??. A little off the boil in GP this year but lets not forget he won 1 GP this year and is only 23 end of Nov. Easy to forget he is still fairly new to GP scene in only his 2nd season. Not many 22 year olds have achieved what he has.

Lindback - Nooooooo. Too inconsistent and unreliable.

Killer - Not sure which direction his career is heading. Another Dane who seems to be going South as far as form goes having really set things alight 3/4 years ago.

Drabik - Yes please - Any day of the week I would have what is arguably the best young rider in the World. The guy is only 20 in Feb 2018 - World U21 Champ and would have been 2 of those had he not had multiple leg breaks in Sweden in 2016. he excites me potentially as much as a certain D.Ward did. Only Zmarzlik raises the pulse similar.

Dudek is good - very good but is Sweden his scores seemed up and down and I wonder how commited he would be. No I think he will so POL/SWE/DK (due to georghical closeness) and also of course in SGP. UK would be way down his list of priorities and I think his form could suffer if he takes on more commuting if he canned say DK.

I think suitable number ones with the POL rules (if they stay the same) seem to be be limited also with the SGP being a top priority for those who end up in it.

Vaculik maybe if he doesn't qualify (7 points behind Zagar in 8th) or get a Wild Card. But if he doesn't like flying as one poster commented then indeed a big problem.

Seems a lot of riders banking on Wild Cards for SGP but with only 4 then they all can fit in. You would think Holder (as first year out of top 8 and a prev World Champ in 2012). Also Nicky Pedersen as a multiple Champ and first real year out and puts bums on seats if only to have people see him fall out with other riders, plus Hancock as multiple Champ plus got injured which maybe why not in top 8. These 3 one would think may get in but others such as Milik/Vaculik/NKI/Piotr Pawliki/Killer/Lindback and others mall be fighting for just one available space.

It would imo only be in these circumstance that I could see any of those riding in UK.

Another not insignificant point.

Chris Holder is sponsored by Monster Energy just as Hancock is. They are arguably their 2 biggest Speedway assets besides Dudek and Woffinden.

With their sponsorship into the SGP in a big way can you see the powers that be allowing 2 past SGP World champs not being allowed to ride in the SGP this year as Wild Cards???

Both deserve at least one season as Wild Cards as they have both in the past been so consistently in the top 8 of the SGP.

Holder not a No 1 presently but poss to become one again if getting his attitude/problems and engine tuning sorted so on that score would incl him at 7.16 as too good an av not to have him with potential upside. Maybe he will sort it all out as for sure if Torun have agreed to keep him for 2018 (as seems likely from POL website) then he for sure cant afford another miserable season or he will be out. Therefore one can but hope he gets things sorted and he rides more consistently to the level most of us he is capable of.

Piotr Pawliki would be good and he showed 4 years ago as a youngster he can ride Poole as evidenced with a max. But what av would he get having not ridden since 2014 ??. A little off the boil in GP this year but lets not forget he won 1 GP this year and is only 23 end of Nov. Easy to forget he is still fairly new to GP scene in only his 2nd season. Not many 22 year olds have achieved what he has.

Lindback - Nooooooo. Too inconsistent and unreliable.

Killer - Not sure which direction his career is heading. Another Dane who seems to be going South as far as form goes having really set things alight 3/4 years ago.

Drabik - Yes please - Any day of the week I would have what is arguably the best young rider in the World. The guy is only 20 in Feb 2018 - World U21 Champ and would have been 2 of those had he not had multiple leg breaks in Sweden in 2016. he excites me potentially as much as a certain D.Ward did. Only Zmarzlik raises the pulse similar.

Dudek is good - very good but is Sweden his scores seemed up and down and I wonder how commited he would be. No I think he will so POL/SWE/DK (due to georghical closeness) and also of course in SGP. UK would be way down his list of priorities and I think his form could suffer if he takes on more commuting if he canned say DK.

I think suitable number ones with the POL rules (if they stay the same) seem to be be limited also with the SGP being a top priority for those who end up in it.

Vaculik maybe if he doesn't qualify (7 points behind Zagar in 8th) or get a Wild Card. But if he doesn't like flying as one poster commented then indeed a big problem.

Seems a lot of riders banking on Wild Cards for SGP but with only 4 then they all can fit in. You would think Holder (as first year out of top 8 and a prev World Champ in 2012). Also Nicky Pedersen as a multiple Champ and first real year out and puts bums on seats if only to have people see him fall out with other riders, plus Hancock as multiple Champ plus got injured which maybe why not in top 8. These 3 one would think may get in but others such as Milik/Vaculik/NKI/Piotr Pawliki/Killer/Lindback and others mall be fighting for just one available space.

It would imo only be in these circumstance that I could see any of those riding in UK.Another not insignificant point.

Chris Holder is sponsored by Monster Energy just as Hancock is. They are arguably their 2 biggest Speedway assets besides Dudek and Woffinden.

With their sponsorship into the SGP in a big way can you see the powers that be allowing 2 past SGP World champs not being allowed to ride in the SGP this year as Wild Cards???

Both deserve at least one season as Wild Cards as they have both in the past been so consistently in the top 8 of the SGP.

cant see milik and lebedev both getting wild cards with greg niels nicki looking for wild cards next season difficult to bring in new riders with so many riders getting injured and of course chris holder as well

cant see milik and lebedev both getting wild cards with greg niels nicki looking for wild cards next season difficult to bring in new riders with so many riders getting injured and of course chris holder as well

The deserve ones though. I think this year we have seen that they are better than some riders. Cook is the problem, he is a wasted space.

If I could chose our number 1 from non GP riders. I would go Pawlicki. Is he a Poole asset or a Wolves asset.

Think he would be a good choice and does know the UK tracks.

Will still include Chris holder, has to be a steal on that average, the Chris that got double figures against us the night before that circus at Kings Lynn, that's the Chris we know