British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

Belle Vue Aces Vs Poole Pirate 31/07

Is on BT Sport?

It's not. Shame really, as our clashes with the Pirates have served up some cracking racing. Decent weather forecast so we should be on. See Holder's had a good day at Leszno, if he brings that form to Manchester it could be close. Know Poole have had a turbulent spell, experience tells me never write Poole off.

• Like 2

There is now some rain forecast. Only light showers but water all the same. And it's fore art from 4pm to 9pm.

Maybe theres a method in Matts madness. You look after your own fish..

Well if there is it's not working.

Should definitely not have Lahti at 5 but we are going to thrashed anyway so probably doesn't matter.

You will not be thrashed. Few teams are at our place.

Holder is going quickly at the moment as well. I think you will take a point.

Lets hope Hans brings his Polish engines too after 14 points yesterday.

Good positive 'going to do better' interviews with Timo, Eddie, Richie and James on today's Echo.

www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/speedway

Edited by Skidder1

Lets hope Hans brings his Polish engines too after 14 points yesterday.

Good positive 'going to do better' interviews with Timo, Eddie, Richie and James on today's Echo.

www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/speedway

Don't think Ritchie comes under the going to do better, I think he has done pretty well and has been our best rider more than once. If only there was a way to keep him when Brady comes back. Dispensation!

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

Sky don't show speedway anymore.

It isn't on BT Sport either. No meeting on TV this week.

Shame as this would have been a good one to show

Shame as this would have been a good one to show

A meeting was advertised in my Radio Times as being on BT Sport 2 at 7-30pm (didn't say which one) but its now vanished from my Sky planner, and also vanished from BT Sports online planner. Thats a bit of a blow, as I thought the weather forecast was OK for today for both PL meetings? Poor show by BT if they have pulled the plug that early?

A meeting was advertised in my Radio Times as being on BT Sport 2 at 7-30pm (didn't say which one) but its now vanished from my Sky planner, and also vanished from BT Sports online planner. Thats a bit of a blow, as I thought the weather forecast was OK for today for both PL meetings? Poor show by BT if they have pulled the plug that early?

Tonight was never in the TV scheduling released from BT.

Radio Times must have messed up.

there was never a meeting to be shown tonight natalie did say next 7 of august last monday hope that helps
  • Like 2

You will not be thrashed. Few teams are at our place.

Holder is going quickly at the moment as well. I think you will take a point.

you were two weeks ago.. :P:P

Edited by dump that clutch

In my view the team line up looks better with the top five in alphabetical order with Worrall at 5.

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

In my view the team line up looks better with the top five in alphabetical order with Worrall at 5.

Careful Starman will have a go at you and accuse you of never going....🤡
  • Like 1