British Speedway Forum
Mark

Bt Sport Coverage

I certainly won't be watching 'live'!

The thought of watching heat after heat of crap wobbling followed by slow motion repeats of riders wobbling out of shape is not my idea of speedway. I will wait for СидорOFF to put it on YouTube,

If I thought something was that bad I wouldn't waste my time watching it on YouTube to be honest. Your complete hatred of anything to do with Wolves is getting very boring, yawn yawn

• Like 1

If I thought something was that bad I wouldn't waste my time watching it on YouTube to be honest. Your complete hatred of anything to do with Wolves is getting very boring, yawn yawn

I wouldnt bother replying to him, he just regurgitates the same old garbage in every post.
  • Like 2

Anyway. ... away from the usual troll....

seems odd that BT have the programme STILL listed as on till 11PM yet Natalie has tweeted it's just the first meeting.

Very poor communication.

Some unbelievably negative comments on here, and mostly unjustified. I really enjoy watching the Monday Night Premiership Speedway on BT Sport. It's a great Sport and very entertaining to watch !

• Like 1

I accept that you can't help it lol! but personal abuse is not acceptable behaviour and is against forum rules.

It is, hopefully one day you will quit making personal remarks about me.

I'm not holding my breath.

Interestingly you are assuming I'm talking about you. You must feel guilty then.

Ha Ha

People need to ignore this Fred Flange thing.

Must be a kid with to much time on his hands.

Certainly doesnt know jack about the sport

I bet FF and SB are looking forward to the semis when their teams race against each other. Can see a divorce coming up - my track's better than yours, I don't like you, troll, personal insults, playoffs should be scrapped, I'm having the last word, blah, blah, blah :rolleyes::wink:

• Like 1

Lol!

I reply to your abusive post and you fall for foreverblue rubbish stirring yet again!!

Can't you see he is taking the piss and lapping it up.

Anyway, personal insults are against forum rules and Gavan posted that he was banned for calling someone a troll.

Nobody has used the t word more than you but no ban?

If you had a ban for every time you attacked the poster then you would be barred for life.

Sadly you get away with breaking forum rules nearly on a daily basis.

You have form for being banned for attacking the poster, well one of your many aliases has anyway.

If anyone knows about breaking forum rules then you are the expert.