British Speedway Forum
Mark

Bt Sport Coverage

1 hour ago, Hodgy said:

‘Thousands and thousands’ don’t end up in prison on a daily basis, that’s usually a result of serious or repeated criminals. You portray a freeloader much more than a little rascal. 

Are you reading what you want??? I didn't say thousands ended up in prison everyday...I said committed an offence.

A free loader?? I go to work everyday and pay my way...don't see how that's a freeloader....Looks like you are making up stories in your head from what I have written.   

If that makes you feel better then carry on..but do me a favour..if you are going to judge me..judge me correctly.

According to what I have read BT are not happy at the moment with subscribers leaving, and the company on dodgy ground as they paid too much for Football rights, causing them to struggling a bit financially, so cant honestly see them doing anything about Speedway coverage until the decision is made about the Footy, but equally  I could be totally wrong...hope so.

14 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Are you reading what you want??? I didn't say thousands ended up in prison everyday...I said committed an offence.

A free loader?? I go to work everyday and pay my way...don't see how that's a freeloader....Looks like you are making up stories in your head from what I have written.   

If that makes you feel better then carry on..but do me a favour..if you are going to judge me..judge me correctly.

I can only judge you in accordance with the comments and opinions you post. Enjoying breaking the law and not paying your way.  

• Like 1

I wouldn't be surprised if even someone as judgmental as yourself committed at least one offence today..if not today then very very recently..and I bet you didn't even think twice about doing it...and will do it again very very soon.

Edited by Baldyman

4 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I wouldn't be surprised if even someone as judgmental as yourself committed at least one offence today..if not today then very very recently.

Seriously, what is your point?

You openly stated you don’t pay your way and enjoy breaking as many laws as possible. Nothing to do with being judgmental. You clearly  explained your standards. 

I openly admit I commit offences nearly every day of the week...but like I said..I dare say you do as well...you ain't no better than me, although you obviously think you are.  

Anyway..I shall leave it there...Nice playing with you

6 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I openly admit I commit offences nearly every day of the week...but like I said..I dare say you do as well...you ain't no better than me, although you obviously think you are.  

Good game. 

19 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Staggering as it may seem most people can go through life without breaking the law thousands of times and somehow, despite as you say 'things happening in life' manage to avoid going to jail. That's before your bragging about not paying for a TV licence.

I very much doubt most people go through life without breaking a law.  They may go through life not committing a serious offence.  

I'm sure most people have gone at least 1 mph over a speed limit at least once in their life... Like I said thousands of people commit an offence nearly every day.    I know I do...I have never worn a seat belt either...That's another broken every day by me.  

Edited by Baldyman

10 hours ago, Baldyman said:

I very much doubt most people go through life without breaking a law.  They may go through life not committing a serious offence.  

I'm sure most people have gone at least 1 mph over a speed limit at least once in their life... Like I said thousands of people commit an offence nearly every day.    I know I do...I have never worn a seat belt either...That's another broken every day by me.  

So you're an even bigger **** than we first thought with zero regard for others. Emergency services are stretched enough as it is without having to deal with idiots like you.

Going 1 mile over the speed limit doesn't land you in jail.

The more you post, the more of a fool you make yourself sound, or perhaps you're just after some attention and you're making it all up.

Either way, it doesn't paint you very well. 

Now let's get back on topic with regards to the tv deal.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1

I'm trying to figure out what this has got to do with BT sport's.covering league speedway this season coming and can't !!!

8 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Ha ha get over yourself...  

You are making yourself look more stupid with every post. 

Back to BT - I would like to know what I am getting for renewing my subscription. 

Then luckily for me I don't care...but it's been funny for me seeing some of you planks wasting your time talking to me.  

Edited by Baldyman