British Speedway Forum
g13webb

Kings Lynn Vs Wolves ( Double Header) 23.08,17

Not about winning.About standing up for the club.They can laugh as much as they like.Folder ban :rofl:

You are right - it is clearly not about winning - it's about humiliation against the Wolves! :rolleyes:

Ok you Buster bashers ! Let's give you some facts. Buster and Wolves management wanted to call off 2nd meeting tonight as Lynn were down to 3 riders. Buster suggested to ref to call off meeting, as only the ref can call off a meeting, and he would refund £8 back to each fan. Chris Van Straaten was happy for meeting to be called off also. Ref refused both their requests and said 2nd meeting had to take place. So don't go blaming Buster or Wolves for this, this is down to the ref.

• Like 9

So not quite such a real fan after all and certainly one who can't spell. Congratulations to your grandson. (You're like a bad smell, by the way)

I PUT MY GRANDSONS FOOTBALL MATCH BEFORE THE SPEEDWAY,AND THATS YOUR REPLY..... OFF.

Edited by Bald Bloke

It should never have been attempted in the first place with a 7.30 start,looks like Wolves are going to try it on 4th September. Another shambles in the making?

Speedway doing your nut? Fixture congestion because of incompetent promoters? Supporters hacked off as Play Off Final moved about willy nilly? BSPA Chairman in the sh*t?

Relax and tune in to Blueboy FM.

Just about to announce the top 5 (that's not the Kings Lynn team by the way)

5. Advance Australia Fair (requested by a couple of whinging locals)

4. Return of the Las Palmas 7 - Madness (Rather apt for running a double header against the same team!) Big Lol.

3. The Sun Ain't Going To Shine - Walker Bros

2. White Flag - Dido

1. Help! The Beatles

That's it from me...not 'arf.

I still haven't found what what I'm looking for (a decent promoter) U2

It is all very funny laughing at Chapman's expense but this is a very sad day for speedway. I have never liked double headers and especially risking it with 6 rider teams. I feel very sorry for all the loyal fans that are attending tonight.

• Like 2

Ok you Buster bashers ! Let's give you some facts. Buster and Wolves management wanted to call off 2nd meeting tonight as Lynn were down to 3 riders. Buster suggested to ref to call off meeting, as only the ref can call off a meeting, and he would refund £8 back to each fan. Chris Van Straaten was happy for meeting to be called off also. Ref refused both their requests and said 2nd meeting had to take place. So don't go blaming Buster or Wolves for this, this is down to the ref.

And it couldn't happen to a better person...... hope Lynn get fined for being under strength and bringing the sport into disrepute.

Doing a mighty fine job at bringing integrity back into our sport!

• Like 2

It should never have been attempted in the first place with a 7.30 start,looks like Wolves are going to try it on 4th September. Another shambles in the making?

Absolutely not, Wolves are professional in how they get through meetings. Obviously tonight Kings Lynn have been unlucky with various injuries which cannot be legislated for.

• Like 2

For those who don't know this is from Nick Porsings manager

You are right - it is clearly not about winning - it's about humiliation against the Wolves! :rolleyes:

Another idiot

Ridiculous. This has resulted from sheer incompetence throughout the season. They have had 23 weeks to arrange 14 home matches. To find yourself in a situation where you need to cram meetings into the last two weeks of the season and, in particular, having to run two meetings against the same opposition is nothing short of pathetic. To add icing to this extremely unpleasant cake, they advertise to the supporters that a full team will be riding and keep it from them (effectively lie) that one rider seems to have a prior commitment and will not be taking part. The supporters have been mugged yet again tonight. There may be a number of people on this forum who think that everything is o.k. and it's all part of what happens in this "sport". I say wake up and recognise what is taking place in front of your very eyes.

• Like 4

Absolutely not, Wolves are professional in how they get through meetings. Obviously tonight Kings Lynn have been unlucky with various injuries which cannot be legislated for.

True,they do know how to run a meeting, hope incidents don't go against them though. The sport can ill afford any more cock ups!!!!

It is all very funny laughing at Chapman's expense but this is a very sad day for speedway. I have never liked double headers and especially risking it with 6 rider teams. I feel very sorry for all the loyal fans that are attending tonight.

I don't. They should have more sense and deserve everything they get!

And it couldn't happen to a better person...... hope Lynn get fined for being under strength and bringing the sport into disrepute.

Doing a mighty fine job at bringing integrity back into our sport!

Getting hammered due to all sorts of bad luck shows way more integrity than taking a bung off some bent Poles and letting a rider go and ride somewhere else.

• Like 8