British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Perton Wolf

Swindon Vs Wolves 31/8/17

Worrall in makes Wolves stronger on paper and if Masters rides better than last time here also 4 proper heatleaders ...yes I get Howarths average but he can be hit and miss at Blunsdon

• Like 1

Worrall is always good value at the Green.

Howarth has a home average of 8.33.

Now you have clarified you meant at Swindon then that's a fair assumption.

I know it was confusing my saying on the Swindon v Wolves thread that Worrall, who is replacing Howarth at Swindon, would be an improvement on Howarth. I really should have made clear that I meant it would be an improvement for Wolves at Swindon. Edited by Aces51
  • Like 2

Howarth has a higher average so like for like really.

Should be a win for the Robins 50-40

Not round Swindon as Steve is better than Kyle by quite a bit Steve.

Why are we discussing Howarth v Worrall?

The discussion should be Howarth/Schlein v Worrall + Masters/Worrall and Riss x 2.

Masters doesn't appear to be fully fit so it for sure makes Wolves weaker.

That of course is countered by Swindon being weaker at reserve which is bad luck rather than self inflicted like Wolves.

Edited by BWitcher

I think it looks like two incidents. Morris was replaced by Lunna who then also crashed. Trying to translate via Google but seems Lunna left in an ambulance not sure about Nick. Neither is riding in the meeting anymore.

Apparently, Lunna taken to hospital with wrist and arm pain, Morris not taken to hospital, no mention of any injuries but was replaced in his next race.

I know it was confusing my saying on the Swindon v Wolves thread that Worrall, who is replacing Howarth at Swindon, would be an improvement on Howarth. I really should have made clear that I meant it would be an improvement for Wolves at Swindon.

Perfectly understood. :t:

Not round Swindon as Steve is better than Kyle by quite a bit Steve.

I get that now, good choice of guest then.

There looks as if there has been a big crash in Sweden tonight with Morris and Lunna. I do not know any more details.

Wonder if this track will be called a 'horror' track too. :neutral:

A win for the Robins would see them clinch top spot, I predict a narrow Robins win but hope I'm wrong, a last day decider next Monday against them would be great

Worrall in makes Wolves stronger on paper and if Masters rides better than last time here also 4 proper heatleaders ...yes I get Howarths average but he can be hit and miss at Blunsdon

Agreed on Worrall. Masters admitted after Monday's match that he was sore and had probably made his return a little too soon.

However, presumably Blunsdon's wide open spaces will be a little easier on his collarbone than Monmore's tight turns, so we will see.

R/R for Schlein, I fear, will be the problem for Wolves here but I guess that's the trade-off for managing to field in Worrall a guest who, at this track, is potentially an improvement on the regular team member.

In passing one has to doff the hat to Swindon for this extraordinary run of victories which surely the most fervent of their supporters could not have anticipated at the start of the season.

Apparently, Lunna taken to hospital with wrist and arm pain, Morris not taken to hospital, no mention of any injuries but was replaced in his next race.

Lunna, sadly, out for the season with broken shoulder and two broken bones to the back.

Any news on Nick Morris?

Beat me to it HS.

Edited by Skidder1