British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, robbieblackadder fan club said:

It is what it is regarding loan fees but a very poor signing and leaves us with only 1 heat leader and a team of reserves and second strings 

Who’s the heat leader? 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, balderdash&piffle said:

His contract was terminated, so anything in that contract would be void.  Are you saying therefore that loan fees have nothing to do with his contract whereby it does not apply.

Where did I even insinuate that and which contract are you quoting.

I'll ask again. What is illegal in a loan deal that is mutually signed by all 3 parties and who is losing by it ?    

Can anyone confirm that Matej Kus has signed?  (As quoted by bringbackhalifax).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StevePark said:

I'm hoping someone is really rubbish at April Fools and its not true!!! :o:D

That's not the word I typed, I typed s**t!!!! :o:o

Edited by diamond@heart

If Matej comes in as a reserve and either Matthew or Carl (harsh on both) is then replaced with a top rider (who knows who) it's a pretty good signing imo... Matej and Carl/Matthew at reserve would be very strong :) Don't know why everyone has such a downer on Matej, yeah he's been bad this year, but he was really good for us in 2016... If he can start replicating that again I'd be very happy, and it would mean someone like Ashley or Robbo might drop to reserve...

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, diamond@heart said:

I'm hoping someone is really rubbish at April Fools and its not true!!! :o:D

That's not the word I typed, I typed s**t!!!! :o:o

Their probly waiting to dot the i's and cross the t's,,, so at the minute it, it is still SHII ;)

Would Josef "Pepe" Franc be available on Sundays? He was the first Diamond I ever saw win a race, knows Brough park well by the sounds of it and flew around in the first meeting I saw... Have a word Matej...

Great amount of experience too...

3 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Would Josef "Pepe" Franc be available on Sundays? He was the first Diamond I ever saw win a race, knows Brough park well by the sounds of it and flew around in the first meeting I saw... Have a word Matej...

As I have said on the Peterborough 2018 thread - it depends on what his foreign Longtrack/Grasstrack commitments are.

10 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

ha ha 

I watched the meeting last night with 2 friends and we said I wonder how long before peppe was linked with return to britten 

4 hours ago, StevePark said:

Matej is back 

I remember Pepe beating rapid Kenneth bjerre in 2003. The latter possibly from 15 meters.

Pretty sure he'd come in on a 5 now after a disappointing spell in the south west. Beating Milik and Krcmar fairly regularly in Czech so clearly still got it in abundance 

4 hours ago, StevePark said:

It was supposedly reported at tuesday night's speedway of nations "do" that Fridays team for Scunthorpe is 1. Ludde; 2. Robbo or guest; 3 kus; 4. Ash; 5. Tero; 6. Wilko; 7. Matty.

He must have signed, therefore,  as he can't guest if he isn't in someones 1 to 7.