British Speedway Forum

I agree, I have always thought the rate at which news appears on the Diamonds website is poor. Every other team has had the AGM update and whilst I appreciate that website updates are probably not at the top of George's list, I still think the website should have been updated with the AGM release and the tweet which stated that he is working behind the scenes and news will be announced shortly. I've have my fingers crossed that he was in attendance when Ashley and Amanda Staveley went for a curry and he has managed to convince her to invest in the Diamonds!!! :P:P :P :P

You need to get out more me thinks!!! I think I would rather hug a hoodie as suggested by Mr Cameron!!! :rofl::rofl:

You leave Mrs E alone :party::party::party:

Who is Mrs E please? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Edited by The White Knight

Georges Mum

Ah right. :t:

I get a cuddle too - I hope I get one when I return for the Practice. :t::approve::approve::approve:

Ah right. :t:

I get a cuddle too - I hope I get one when I return for the Practice. :t::approve::approve::approve:

Since when did you have to practice a cuddle ?

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 2

Does Fredrik Engman still ride?

I've never touched her, honest!!! :o:o :o :o

As beautiful as it is... I'm getting tired of seeing Steve's face every time I log on to the Newcastle Diamonds website, ANNOUNCE ALFIE!! He's not on Lakeside's team

how about a picture of the grim reaper, it might stop you looking ;)

Just was hoping maybe we'd have some news by then.

yeah,,, some news before then, 'either way', might get a few more along for what I hope is a great night :)

how about a picture of the grim reaper, it might stop you looking ;)

What about 'Mrs E'?

what about her ?

She could be the picture on the page... Get the traffic for the website up... Of course :)

I can recommend a good interview in the BSPA website, that is by T2TV Media, with Ken Burnett interviewing the retiring referee Ronnie Allan.

It gives a lot of insight to speedway through the ages, with lots of mentions of Ivan, and his relationship along with comments about George English.

Worth watching.

Why is it that the longer we go without hearing anything I'm getting more convinced that the christmas Party is going to be a wake?

36 minutes ago, erniew said:

Why is it that the longer we go without hearing anything I'm getting more convinced that the christmas Party is going to be a wake?

Well a hope not,,, don't think a can make it :(