British Speedway Forum

Has Mark Lemon got enough managerial experience to manage The World Famous

Mighty Aces. ?

Edited by Bigballs

Mark Lemon has been a superb asset to the Aces since he joined them as a manager.

The riders have gained significantly from his words of wisdom and experience.

Belle Vue have moved forward in 2017 and with the business experience of Adrian Smith I am sure that the Aces have a bright future.

• Like 2

Mark Lemon has been a superb asset to the Aces since he joined them as a manager.

The riders have gained significantly from his words of wisdom and experience.

Belle Vue have moved forward in 2017 and with the business experience of Adrian Smith I am sure that the Aces have a bright future.

In my opinion they did a lot better when Dave Chris and George was there and making the decisions
  • Like 1

Has Mark Lemon got enough managerial experience to manage The World Famous

Mighty Aces. ?

Isn't any team manager restricted by the rule nowadays more than the pasts? For example, the old tac sub meant you had to use your noggin more than you do with the double bubble rule. I am not fully wised up with this week's rules, but I know the old tac sub rules could be utilized straight from heat four, as long as the team was six or more down.

• Like 1

He seems well liked and listened to by his riders. It will always be something of a disadvantage to be based at the best track in the country and one that almost everyone seems to relish riding on.

Isn't any team manager restricted by the rule nowadays more than the pasts? For example, the old tac sub meant you had to use your noggin more than you do with the double bubble rule. I am not fully wised up with this week's rules, but I know the old tac sub rules could be utilized straight from heat four, as long as the team was six or more down.

Being a Team Manager isn't all about the rulebook (and I don't think it ever has been). The right words at the right time are far more important in many cases.

• Like 1

Being a Team Manager isn't all about the rulebook (and I don't think it ever has been). The right words at the right time are far more important in many cases.

That's true.

Mark is learning all the time.

I think he is a great Team Manager.

What Steve Park said is so very true - I think he will be good at that too. That is the impression I get on the Television anyway.

Before Lemon we hadnt made the playoffs since 2005!

Since he became team manager we have made the final twice and missed out this year by 1 point!

• Like 3

Since he became team manager we have made the final twice and missed out this year by 1 point!

1point are 10points we still missed out we finished top of the league last year but there were others involved in making decisions were did we finish this year?.He as picked the team this year and picked riders that can't always ride for Bellvue so always looking for gests he seems to want Australian riders in the team which hasn't worked maybe time for a change.

1point are 10points we still missed out we finished top of the league last year but there were others involved in making decisions were did we finish this year?.He as picked the team this year and picked riders that can't always ride for Bellvue so always looking for gests he seems to want Australian riders in the team which hasn't worked maybe time for a change.

what a load of rubish

all clubs struggle to get riders who complette 100% of the clubs fixtures

• Like 1

That says it all for me Rob B. :t::approve: :approve:

• Like 1

Wolverhamton don't

Apart from when they go to Somerset..... :wink::P:D

• Like 1

I think you need to go to some speedway meetings there has been a lot of changes since 2005 like the reserves fast track, Averages, engines exhaust changes plus more