Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

Berwickbandits2018

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Right now, this afternoon, isn't it pretty good to be a Bandito? 

Three points clear at the top of the Championship standings with over a third of the matches raced..... 

The Academy kids sitting on top of the NJL with a 100% record.... 

Plus Leon progressing in Europe! 

(stands back, awaits cynical replies...) 

 

 

Leon`s European Final due to take place in Denmark today has been postponed due to rain, it will now take place tomorrow at 5pm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fair enough and you have a decent team, but make the most of it because as usual the fixture list makes about as much sense as the format for the nations cup final.

So while the Bandits have ridden at home 5 times in the Championship, the Comets haven't ridden at home at all yet, and the Monarchs only once!

NB Apparently we may have a home fixture on the 23rd - not sure which month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

aye , its a rare visit from Glasgow , i do BELIEVE .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Right now, this afternoon, isn't it pretty good to be a Bandito? 

Three points clear at the top of the Championship standings with over a third of the matches raced..... 

The Academy kids sitting on top of the NJL with a 100% record.... 

Plus Leon progressing in Europe! 

(stands back, awaits cynical replies...) 

 

 

I think we should be allowed to race ALL our fixtures at Home.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leon Flint finished a creditable 9th in yesterdays 250cc European Championship in Randers Denmark. He was the top British rider with 7pts, his fellow countrymen Nathan Ablitt and Jordan Palin finished with 5 and 3pts respectively. The meeting was won by Denmark`s Marcus Birkemose with 15pts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 7:25 PM, Fromafar said:

I think we should be allowed to race ALL our fixtures at Home.

I hope you've got a extra large back garden then.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

I hope you've got a extra large back garden then.

Could probably fit the crowd in,not sure about the track.:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Icicle said:

How is Duns progressing?

Pretty well I’m led to believe. The senior Bandits used it for starting practice after the home gubbing by Newcastle in the home leg of the Tyne/Tweed trophy. Seems to have done the trick. 

Edited by Shadders

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Noticed that Edinburgh have their Home leg of KO Cup in for 29th June,but Berwick don't have it in their Fixture List?.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Noticed that Edinburgh have their Home leg of KO Cup in for 29th June,but Berwick don't have it in their Fixture List?.

Sat 16th June against Edinburgh  CH

Sat 29th June against Edinburgh  KOC

In my programme and the poster in my shop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, balderdash&piffle said:

Sat 16th June against Edinburgh  CH

Sat 29th June against Edinburgh  KOC

In my programme and the poster in my shop

Not in their Fixture List on Official Website though. YET.Just Home leg on 30th

Edited by Fromafar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Website still shows John Lindman no doubt will be updated soon 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Icicle said:

How is Duns progressing?

Regular training days are staged.    As above, the full Bandits team use it for practice sessions and in 'The Dirt Extra' section of club website, Kevin Doolan's weekly blog is telling of how his Training Day went on Sunday past.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Not in their Fixture List on Official Website though. YET.Just Home leg on 30th

I don't use the website , it was never up to date and still isn't

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy