British Speedway Forum
The Observer

Leicester Lions 2018

I didn't say that did I .

In fact, I haven't mentioned any rider. Because, like you, I DON'T KNOW.

Well I just thought you might like some evidence.

This page doesn't exist :o

It does, I clicked on the link and just read it, someone asked Emil if he'd be interested in riding in the UK, and he said he wasn't interested, in a very polite way. So fair play to him for that, no slagging it off like a certain Aussie! Edited by lisa-colette

This thread is becoming laughable. Emil Sayfutdinov to Leicester. Get real lol. Never going to happen.

You've said this about a couple of top Poles. Why would this be different to any other rider with a Polish contract?

Zmarzlik and Vaculik both ride for Gorzow.

Zmarzlik is like a gem to the Gorzow management if he got injured then Gorzow's season would go to pot because he is irreplaceable therefore Gorzow would price Leicester out of a deal with contract perks due to Bartosz being the key rider in the Gorzow team.

Vaculik isn't half as valuable as Bartosz is to Gorzow.

Dudek exactly the same as Bartosz with Zielona Gora its not going to happen.

The Pole's don't want riders riding over here period.

• Like 1

It will be Hancock.

If Leicester is open to practice, its not that he needs it, but fello Americans in the UK do - he's their man.

If Hancock would mean no Nilsson, Wozniak and Bjerre that's not good. Those 3 are riders with a connection and can be looked on as core team members for the future.

To trade that for what would likely be one season from a 59 year old seems daft.

• Like 1

If Hancock would mean no Nilsson, Wozniak and Bjerre that's not good. Those 3 are riders with a connection and can be looked on as core team members for the future.

To trade that for what would likely be one season from a 59 year old seems daft.

I'd rather Nilsson on a 7.13 than Greg on a fair bit higher average.

He surely would cost you guys big money and with his wealth and at 48 i wonder how motivated he would be on a cold wet night.

Greg wont join anyway. No need to at his age. Has a mega money contract with Rzeszow.

Vaculik will be your No.1. No other GP rider will be signing for Leicester.

Greg wont join anyway. No need to at his age. Has a mega money contract with Rzeszow.

Vaculik will be your No.1. No other GP rider will be signing for Leicester.

Hmmmmm ... sounds like you’re running scared that Poole will be left with Brady Kurtz as their number 1! :)

• Like 2

Hmmmmm ... sounds like you’re running scared that Poole will be left with Brady Kurtz as their number 1! :)

Got nothing to do with Poole lol. If Greg quit the Ekstraliga to drop down 2 league's then that speaks volumes to me. Must be a mega money contract. 3 year deal.

Are people still thinking Greg will ride over here?

Not a chance.

He couldn't give a fig leaf about the British leagues.

Poor Greg. 59? :o He's a Gemini ~ young at heart. Still won't be riding for Leicester though.