British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
coomie

Somerset 2018

Maybe he wants Chris to leave on good terms just in case he needs him in the future.

If Chris isn't in our 1-7 for 2018 then he never will be. 7 point something average. No excuses not to use him.

or maybe because if Holder is banned for start of season can't get a visa for any team meaning Ford can't collect a loan fee for his asset

I cant see Chris riding anywhere else.

Middlo wants him in the side. They get on well. Matt Ford knows that he has to pull something out next season. Matt and Chris have already made up.

Why would Matt help Chris if they are not speaking to each other after a falling out. Everything is ok now.

They are civil now i think. Darcy doesn't think Chris will be at Poole, that says a lot to me.

• Like 1

Correct...never go by what one idiot says on another thread. Wait till official

Your the one that put it on their

They are civil now i think. Darcy doesn't think Chris will be at Poole, that says a lot to me.

I think he would like him too

I know..I was taking the piss out myself..😋😋 I don't take things too seriously..especially tin pot entertainment.

Edited by baldyman

Somerset 2018

Holder

Holder

Josh G

Wright

Might as well call you our b team. Got 4 assets already could be more.

Reckon 3 of those won't be in cider country!

Anyway ! About this cancelled Presentation Night !!! :rofl::drink::cheers::oops::shock::D

• Like 1

What is wrong with you Somerset fans thought you boys n girls would be up for a sausage roll and a hokey kokey

• Like 3

Debbie............ As long as there are enough punters, how about organizing a Christmas /New Year Dinner @ the Oaktree!

Waste of time I recon. As Santa Clause will obviously be far to busy and no doubt the fans will get the blame for that.

Possibly better still Santa might just might want paying, and that would dearly upset the applecart

• Like 1

When The person who wrote the song the Hokey Cokey sadly died all the funeral arrangements were going fine. That Until the undertakers turned up to start to gently lay them in the coffin. The real problems started when they went to put their left leg in..........

I'll get me coat.

• Like 3

That's the final straw !!! We'll all be off Ms Hancock's Christmas card list now !!! :o:lol::oops::drink::t::rofl::cheers:

When The person who wrote the song the Hokey Cokey sadly died all the funeral arrangements were going fine. That Until the undertakers turned up to start to gently lay them in the coffin. The real problems started when they went to put their left leg in..........

I'll get me coat.

Yeah! You'll need your coat ! It's a bit frosty out at the Oaktree at the present time by all accounts !!! :icon_smile_clown:

That's the final straw !!! We'll all be off Ms Hancock's Christmas card list now !!! :o:lol::oops::drink::t::rofl::cheers:

Was I ever on there?

Well apparently Chris Holder has signed for Somerset deal was done a while ago

Matt wouldn't let Chris go out on loan on that average