British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

Glasgow V Peterborough 2nd Leg Ko Cup - Even Newer Date 20/10/17 At 7pm

Baldyman you don't seem to like J Holder whats your opinion of Sedgeman sitting back in AUS getting ready to race in the GP when Ipswich still had matches to race.

• Like 3

Baldyman you don't seem to like J Holder whats your opinion of Sedgeman sitting back in AUS getting ready to race in the GP when Ipswich still had matches to race.

That's a funny post -- against you now, Mr Baldy.......

Correct, it all a bit of a farce ,maybe Sedgeman will be back in time for Christmas if Ipswich reach the final though!!!!!!!!!!

You really need to ask what I think of Sedgy? The bloke is a total waste of space, I stopped going to speedway at foxhall for a couple of month's, him being one of the reasons. That's how much I think of him. So the further away he is from ipswich the better. The whole thing is a total farce, just like most things speedway related.

Does that help?

Edited by baldyman

You really need to ask what I think of Sedgy? The bloke is a total waste of space, I stopped going to speedway at foxhall for a couple of month's, him being one of the reasons. That's how much I think of him. So the further away he is from ipswich the better. The whole thing is a total farce, just like most things speedway related.

Does that help?

Bloody hell Baldy that was rather tame for you. I think we all know that could have been alot worse
  • Like 1

Does that help?

He's probably not that far away from Ipswich , there's one in Australia about 20 minutes from Brisbane I passed through there earlier in August on my holiday.

Thank you for your honest response.Hopefully we can now discuss Glasgow v Peterborough on Thursday

And there lies part of the problem with riders heading off back to Oz before the UK season's finished - running a GP there in October - have always wondered why it can't be held in November! Edited by maneacat

Hopefully the rain is off now and we get a nice breeze drying things out for tomorrow. Forecast pretty good.

What’s better is how can Ipswich use RR for a rider that’s fully fit to race, on his admission.

• Like 2

it could be classed as withholding his services . married couples do it all the time .

• Like 1

Just a question what days do you reckon the final legs will be depending on who gets through, Peterborough this Sunday? Glasgow Saturday?

No idea. We still have to fit in Workington with Fridays league match being cancelled presumably because they didn't want to hold 2 matches in 2 days. And perhaps they were keeping Friday free in case Thursday was rained off. 🌧️🌨️🌩️ the current forecast looks good for tomorrow but it rained for part of today when it should have been dry so fingers crossed ☀️