British Speedway Forum
uk_martin

Craig Cook - Off The Speedway Control Board's Xmas Card List

me and the ex Mrs drove all the way back from Blackpool to Wolverhampton in our undies but Im not going into the circumstances that lead to it , so yes I have

Who hasn't; me too :lol: . And it wasn't my missues either, never been married :wink: ....

me and the ex Mrs drove all the way back from Blackpool to Wolverhampton in our undies but Im not going into the circumstances that lead to it ,

Ah, come on Dean, you can't possibly bait the hook and not discuss the catch!
  • Like 2

Ah, come on Dean, you can't possibly bait the hook and not discuss the catch!

its a family forum I couldnt possibly say 😉

Who hasn't; me too :lol: . And it wasn't my missues either, never been married :wink: ....

Continuing BSF Speedway Confessions: while my story probably isn't as interesting as Deano's, I should point out the lady in question was a divorcee who for some reason kept her married name. Current staus: happily unmarried to the same (different) lady 26 years and counting; so far, so good ....

2007!! You either did some serious research or that's a long time to have been fantasising about Craig being naked. :lol:

Definitely not Craig being naked. I've watched enough 'Naked Attraction' programmes on TV to confirm there is nothing attractive about the male body and they all look better with clothes on. :lol: No serious research either as I can remember it happening and just a quick google brings the link up. (I've been taking lessons from gustix.)

• Like 1