British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gunner85

Belle Vue Colts V Eastbourne. 18 Oct

. Next time Im up there, the drinks are on me!

:o:D:drink:

The Colts made hard work of their win with Smith blowing an engine, Shuttleworth falling and Bewley binning it when miles ahead and causing a nasty crash. Otherwise, the top four was all unbeaten by the opposition.

Bickley was the MOM for me. Compared with Bewley's bull in a china shop style, he is incredibly smooth and its difficult to believe that he is still just 15. A shout for Woodhull, too. His battling third place in the crucial heat 12 convinced me Belle Vue were going to win.

Kemp was impressive but Eastbourne's top man was Bailey for me - he was the only one prepared (or able) to mix it with Smith and Bewley and his efforts in heats 13 & 15 meant that we had two races that would grace any league. Hard to accept he scored just 5 because he deserved more.

It was indeed a fine advert for NL speedway. A big crowd, cracking racing and two teams of (mostly) young British riders going for it :approve:

Edited by Halifaxtiger
  • Like 1

At £10 for adults , £8 for concession , u18s free it is the best value in the country .

Top class track not matched anywhere in GB.

• Like 2

That heat 13 needs to be put on BSPA site. What a race. Bailey diddnt deserve 1 point from that race. Or 15.

Well done Kyle on his first max. Many more to come.

Great night had by all and another trophy.

Good to meet BobC and Halifax tiger

• Like 1

I hope you Belle Vue fans realise how lucky you are, if I could guarantee the M6 behaved itself I'd be happy travelling up there regular. The same goes for the M5 down to Somerset. When you have no idea how long it's going to take to get there it tends to put you off a bit

• Like 3

:o:D:drink:

The Colts made hard work of their win with Smith blowing an engine, Shuttleworth falling and Bewley binning it when miles ahead and causing a nasty crash. Otherwise, the top four was all unbeaten by the opposition.

Bickley was the MOM for me. Compared with Bewley's bull in a china shop style, he is incredibly smooth and its difficult to believe that he is still just 15. A shout for Woodhull, too. His battling third place in the crucial heat 12 convinced me Belle Vue were going to win.

Kemp was impressive but Eastbourne's top man was Bailey for me - he was the only one prepared (or able) to mix it with Smith and Bewley and his efforts in heats 13 & 15 meant that we had two races that would grace any league. Hard to accept he scored just 5 because he deserved more.

It was indeed a fine advert for NL speedway. A big crowd, cracking racing and two teams of (mostly) young British riders going for it :approve:

Do you think Bewley as a "bull in a china shop " style ?

I think he's one of the smoothest riders I've seen at that age

• Like 1

I dont know gunner85 have you been to stoke? Lol

As an attempt to be a comedian you should try juggling for better success

Edited by Gunner85