British Speedway Forum
jenga

Workington 2018 .

4 hours ago, cheekycobra said:

It looks like Workington fans need to keep an eye on the Redcar thread.

why are they gonna release details of our team

wouldnt surprise me

• Like 1

10 hours ago, comet49 said:

So Matt’s gone to Edinburgh as reserve, hope Laura and co have something up their sleeve. News before Christmas? Good luck Matt.

id say matt will up his avearge around there every week to build confidence and he will get backing and support

so id say that confirms it wasnt matt who couldnt ride due to work comitments as fridays would be harder to get time off compared to saturdays and some saturdays id think

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scaramanga said:

id say matt will up his avearge around there every week to build confidence and he will get backing and support

so id say that confirms it wasnt matt who couldnt ride due to work comitments as fridays would be harder to get time off compared to saturdays and some saturdays id think

Doesn't Matt have his own business, a garage perhaps.

12 hours ago, comet49 said:

So Matt’s gone to Edinburgh as reserve, hope Laura and co have something up their sleeve. News before Christmas? Good luck Matt.

Probably a good move for Matt, he wasn't improving as much with us really but that's probably due to circumstances well documented all ready and a shift to a new club/track who can bring rider's on and, more importantly, know how to win will benefit him enormously!! :t:

Just hope the lack of a phone call and promise of a job here doesn't come back to haunt us later on? :unsure:

1 hour ago, Tsunami said:

Doesn't Matt have his own business, a garage perhaps.

i wouldnt no what he does apart from speedway

id have been happy enough for him to be back at workington

21 hours ago, cheekycobra said:

It looks like Workington fans need to keep an eye on the Redcar thread.

I've been reading the Redcar thread... sounds interesting but I can't see Jonas coming to Worky I reckon he will stay at Redcar, I'm wanting Ty Procter back but haven't a clue which way the other 3 will pan out :)

• Like 1

Reading the T&S today and it's looking like the promotion have never bothered to contact Matt about coming back?

He was expecting to and wanted to but he never got any word from any of them to offer him a place, he doesn't know if it's pts or they just don't want him, wont say, Cookie suggested he go to Edinburgh, so he has..... oh dear, hope this is some side we're building.............. on the quiet? :unsure:

3 hours ago, Taylorj said:

I've been reading the Redcar thread... sounds interesting but I can't see Jonas coming to Worky I reckon he will stay at Redcar, I'm wanting Ty Procter back but haven't a clue which way the other 3 will pan out :)

Just been announced, ty proctor it is

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, gregory peck said:

Just been announced, ty proctor it is

Thank God for that. Though he might end up with us.:P

5 hours ago, Taylorj said:

we all know you know what some folk dont know.  lol. so,,  just 2 spots to fill now , ya know .

i am going for........... na , cant tell ya .

hope tys new spanner man can do the biz .

Edited by jenga

1 hour ago, shazza13 said:

Happy to have Ty back.... had a real thought he was as hes on 2018 season tickets.

aye , thats a giveaway . lol.

2 hours ago, Lord Lucan said:

Reading the T&S today and it's looking like the promotion have never bothered to contact Matt about coming back?

He was expecting to and wanted to but he never got any word from any of them to offer him a place, he doesn't know if it's pts or they just don't want him, wont say, Cookie suggested he go to Edinburgh, so he has..... oh dear, hope this is some side we're building.............. on the quiet? :unsure:

wouldnt be surprised if the on track racing between matt and mason had something to do with it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Thank God for that. Though he might end up with us.:P

Thats a bit harsh Dave, we could end up with worse. ;)

• Like 1