Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
daveallan81

Geoff or Jeff Ratcliffe or Radcliffe

Recommended Posts

I've traced a Glenn Ratcliffe  (born 1961 in Manchester) who had regular second half outings at Ellesmere Port during 1985?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

I've traced a Glenn Ratcliffe  (born 1961 in Manchester) who had regular second half outings at Ellesmere Port during 1985?

Yeh I've got him confirmed. The rider I'm looking for also 2nd halved at Ellesmere Port, in fact I have a record of them both in the one race.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, daveallan81 said:

Yeh I've got him confirmed. The rider I'm looking for also 2nd halved at Ellesmere Port, in fact I have a record of them both in the one race.

Glenn Ratcliffe and Geoff Radcliffe both rode for a Gunners junior team against Barrow on 21st June, 1985.

Steve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chunky said:

Glenn Ratcliffe and Geoff Radcliffe both rode for a Gunners junior team against Barrow on 21st June, 1985.

Steve

Indeed they did. However, according to the yearbook, in the return match at Barrow it was Jeff Ratcliffe who rode!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×