British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

Somerset v Poole KO Cup Weds 2nd May 2018.

4 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Got to quote this MFF...Something smells iffy here, if this meeting counts towards the riders averages.

I don't think it is. 

I honestly think these riders are utter rubbish. 

Sundstrom cant score points outside of Sweden. Utter garbage for a 7.00 pointer. If he get's a 2nd place it's a shock.

Szczepaniak is one of those riders who is only good in Poland. Complete flop but Shovlar seems to think he's good.

Shanes is way out of his depth. Nice lad but facts are facts even Matt didn't want him really. Only in the team because of Linus Sundstrom.

It doesn't count towards the rolling averages. Only the CMA's.

3 minutes ago, double_O said:

Hope you didn't put too much pocket money on

Hahaha I don't care about the silly insults because everything I have said since the Belle Vue match has been a fact. I don't need to go and watch this live to realise it's a crap side.

I don't mind losing but this squad is a shambles. Suppose Kurtz winning that last race kept the score better than I expected. Lucky for us Doyle got excluded. Reminds me of the 70's and how Poole always lost.  Well someone has to prop up the league!  Otherwise all the others would collapse. ;)  hahaha bring on RH & Swindon away..BEH

Edited by Mr X

1 minute ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

I don't think it is. 

I honestly think these riders are utter rubbish. 

Sundstrom cant score points outside of Sweden. Utter garbage for a 7.00 pointer. If he get's a 2nd place it's a shock.

Szczepaniak is one of those riders who is only good in Poland. Complete flop but Shovlar seems to think he's good.

Shanes is way out of his depth. Nice lad but facts are facts even Matt didn't want him really. Only in the team because of Linus Sundstrom.

He has just upped this seasons average a tad tonight. Just under his 2.88 starting average. I think the young Brit has done his job.

Linus has dropped about 1.5 points, same as Josh. I have to agree on Spanner.He has dropped of the last few meetings.

Just now, Mr X said:

I don't mind losing but this squad is a shambles. Reminds me of the 70's and how Poole always lost.  Well someone has to prop up the league!  Otherwise all the others would collapse. ;)  hahaha bring on RH & Swindon away..BEH

Matt has got till the end of the week to sort this mess out no more foreigners from Poland. 

Get riders in who are use to British shores. 

Shanes only gained 2 extra points due to Kildemand falling and Josh packing up. He only had to beat the awful Pole to get a point.

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

He has just upped this seasons average a tad tonight. Just under his 2.88 starting average. I think the young Brit has done his job.

Linus has dropped about 1.5 points, same as Josh. I have to agree on Spanner.He has dropped of the last few meetings.

He's upping his average by beating Poole riders. Same story every time on the receiving end of a 5-1

Maybe not the Magnificent Seven then SS?  You'll need to change your avatar - what about NASR - Need Another Seven Riders! :rofl: 

Methinks you shouldn't have been so cocksure about your team!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Shows how deceiving averages can be.  Shanes could finish 3rd three times BUT beat his team mate and get those points. That's not upping an average really is it if your team mate is worse than you. i.e Szczepaniak.

5 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

Maybe not the Magnificent Seven then SS?  You'll need to change your avatar - what about NASR - Need Another Seven Riders! :rofl: 

Methinks you shouldn't have been so cocksure about your team!

I had my doubts at the start of the season. I knew Sundstrom wasn't going to hit it. The Pole too. Didn't rate him at all. But i thought being at reserve he would do something. James is never going to be top at anything other that grasstrack.  Didn't rate Kurtz at no. 1 either.   Josh is holding up so far and Woryna could be better.  But you can't win all the time.  I think Poole's winning years are over. It was good thanks.   Well on to Swindon next and then RH. Dear oh dear. Then RH at home and I can only see another home defeat. Wooopsy....

Edited by Mr X

Love the way Poole followers (hardly supporters) slag off young James who is starting his career at his local track. Shocking!

Just why Holder doesn't or won’t ride for this team seems to make sense now.

• Like 3

Been going to Poole since 1970. Im perfectly entitled to say what I want. Same as the tossers who DONT support Poole constantly slag us off. Hypocrite.   And it's not slagging off young James its a statement of facts. He's out of his depth.  I don't comer on here to argue with you lot. I say what i feel when it needs to be said.  The irony of being accused of slagging off riders. If we big them up you attack, if we do the opposite, you do the same. prat$

Edited by Mr X
  • Like 2

Oh by the way , well done Somerset on a good solid all round display, every rider with at least a paid win. I should imagine Gary and Deb are well chuffed.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Mr X said:

I had my doubts at the start of the season. I knew Sundstrom wasn't going to hit it. The Pole too. Didn't rate him at all. But i thought being at reserve he would do something. James is never going to be top at anything other that grasstrack.  Didn't rate Kurtz at no. 1 either.   Josh is holding up so far and Woryna could be better.  But you can't win all the time.  I think Poole's winning years are over. It was good thanks.   Well on to Swindon next and then RH. Dear oh dear. Then RH at home and I can only see another home defeat. Wooopsy....

I think you will find Woryna has upped his starting average, where Josh has dropped a point from his.