Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Rob B

Belle Vue v Swindon 14/5/18 BT Sport

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Bitter Starman is back. Pathetic

Bitter, what for ?  i had to laugh there pearson said they raised the roof, all 400 of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It never ceases to amaze me how dumb speedway riders can be.

Ellis is holding Tungate at bay with ease, riding a wider line. Tungate keeps trying inside, but Ellis always has the speed of the corner.

So what does Ellis do? I know, lets go tight on the inside on lap 4, there you go Rohan, have a free run round the outside. Awful riding.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Couldnt give a monkeys what you say mate. theres no more that 400 there. What a way to drive fans away. And wheres all this passing on this super dupper track. farce.

You won't get racing as close as that heat a Poole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Daniel Smith said:

You won't get racing as close as that heat a Poole

You do mate, but people wont just admit it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Starman2006 said:

Bitter, what for ?  i had to laugh there pearson said they raised the roof, all 400 of them.

You hate the fact the stadium and track are miles better than at Poole. You always have. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Couldnt give a monkeys what you say mate. theres no more that 400 there. What a way to drive fans away. And wheres all this passing on this super dupper track. farce.

And I don’t care what an old man thinks watching through his misted up glasses on an SD television. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not read the earlier comments, but once again Speedway has shown it simply has not got a clue how to present itself.

Having a meeting broadcast with such a pathetic crowd does nothing but damage to the sport.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

It never ceases to amaze me how dumb speedway riders can be.

Ellis is holding Tungate at bay with ease, riding a wider line. Tungate keeps trying inside, but Ellis always has the speed of the corner.

So what does Ellis do? I know, lets go tight on the inside on lap 4, there you go Rohan, have a free run round the outside. Awful riding.

Maybe riders should have eyes in the back of their helmets?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Steve0 said:

Maybe riders should have eyes in the back of their helmets?

Didn't need this eyes anywhere. Just ride the line that has kept him in 2nd place with comparative ease for 3 laps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Speedy swindon pete said:

Have you still not learnt that you come out looking like a complete wally most of the time after calling for heads?

keep going CR you’ll get one right eventually :rolleyes:

Point taken.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantastic race there between Tobi and Rohan :t:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BWitcher said:

Not read the earlier comments, but once again Speedway has shown it simply has not got a clue how to present itself.

Having a meeting broadcast with such a pathetic crowd does nothing but damage to the sport.

BV Promotion would have the book thrown at them if there was an independent body running the sport, for displaying such a piss poor atmosphere for a televised meeting. Only speedway promotors could be as short sighted to be charging 20 quid plus for seats for a match people could watch at home, worry about their immediate profit margin rather than using as a platform to market the venue and sport.

 

they have a fantastic facility up there in Manchester, but some absolute clowns running the show.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy