British Speedway Forum

NATIONAL LEAGUE FOURS OFF

Eight days before the meeting and the NL 4s is off

In the spirit of openness with the fans, the BSPA issues this as the reason:

But after a combination of different circumstances, the meeting will now take place later in the season.

However, no word of what even one of those different circumstances is.

The mushroom growers are in action again and they wonder where the crowds are going.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Presumably because England are playing a World Cup match the same day 

as the World cup fixtures have been known for a considerable time, yet more evidence of the ineptitude of the people running our sport. They only realise at the last minute there may be a orobkemband once again, cancel at the last minute without any     concern for the fans who have already made travel and accommodation arrangements 

You can accept postponements when it's pissing down, but I know we had a minibus going up from Kent, and others had booked hotels with stoke the night before it's a bit annoying cancelling something so  lose to the event with no apparent reason. Bet we struggle to get a better date with so few rider clashes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cityrebel said:

I'm still waiting for last year's NL fours at Swindon to be staged!

Think you'll be adding this one to the waiting for list! 

17 minutes ago, gazzac said:

Think you'll be adding this one to the waiting for list! 

I reckon you could be right.

I am also on a darts forum and the similarities between the BSPA and the BDO are quite staggeringly (and almost frighteningly) close...

Poor fixture planning,  non existent National marketing, 'pee' poor event promotion which uses out dated media, poor crowd levels unlike a superior organisation in the same sport which casts a huge shadow over it, constant incredible decision making which leaves it wide open to widespread ridicule, and a completely unfit for purpose business and operating model...

Are they secretly ran by the same individual....:D:rolleyes:

22 hours ago, mikebv said:

I am also on a darts forum and the similarities between the BSPA and the BDO are quite staggeringly (and almost frighteningly) close...

Poor fixture planning,  non existent National marketing, 'pee' poor event promotion which uses out dated media, poor crowd levels unlike a superior organisation in the same sport which casts a huge shadow over it, constant incredible decision making which leaves it wide open to widespread ridicule, and a completely unfit for purpose business and operating model...

Are they secretly ran by the same individual....:D:rolleyes:

Oh Dear, poor attempt of humour.