British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Leicester v Poole Monday 30th July 2018 Prem B.

11 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Yawn, do you just type one post and just resend it constantly during the season. Poole has no effect whatsoever on your team so I just don't get the fascination. It is very, very weird and strange! Pinny is spot on about you I'm afraid, you are one of the biggest trolls going as it is all you do on Poole threads, it's funny that you can't see it.

When you say your team, are you sure he has one??? Have a look through nearly all threads ipswich are involved in, you will be very hard pushed to see his name anywhere.

12 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

That’s twice you have mentioned this in the last day - I’m not really sure what you hope to achieve!  He hasn’t broken any laws unlike SCB so I suggest you stick to attacking the post and not the poster - not that there is much to attack though! :rolleyes:

It's good to see all you anti's stick up for each other! Gavan has done plenty of name calling in the past, you reap what you sow and all that.

3 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

When you say your team, are you sure he has one??? Have a look through nearly all threads ipswich are involved in, you will be very hard pushed to see his name anywhere.

Which is very weird and strange! Though if he does support Ipswich it is quite funny as they are described as 'Poole of the Championship..' :rofl::party:

• Confused 1

39 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Suprised Gavan had time to post that. Would have thought he would have been too busy on twitter asking girls to send him naked photos.

Well done Pinny for revealing this to everyone on here. There’s a name for people who do that.

I'm not surprised. I'm pretty sure he refreshes the Premiership thread on this forum every few minutes to see what Poole fans are posting.

5 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

It's good to see all you anti's stick up for each other! Gavan has done plenty of name calling in the past, you reap what you sow and all that.

I’m not even an uncle :rofl: and not sticking up for anyone thanks - just saying how I see it!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Who describes them as that?  in 98 we were the team to beat, but not a lot since then

Lisa-Collette did - to add credence to her post rather than her making things up - oh hold on a minute...

41 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

.Harris isn't even a number 1 in the championship

I knew he would do well in this match. Stick him against Scott Nicholls in any race and he goes mad. :D Good  match report from Steve Shovlar. We spoke before the meeting started and he seemed to think it would be a last heat decider whereas I said Poole would win easily and Bomber get 11 or 12 points. Can't say I'm happy to be right but to me the racing is more important than the final score and I enjoyed it after watching some diabolical stuff this season. The track seems to be improving now thank goodness so well done to the curator and all the others who work on it. Well done to Poole too. Can't see any team stopping them being champions now. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

.Harris isn't even a number 1 in the championship

He is certainly our best rider.

Edited by foreverblue

37 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

If a Poole fan posted several times a day on any Ipswich thread, their fans would think the person were off their rocker and nothing more than an obsessed troll.

what is quite hilarious is that this troll posts virtually the same crap on every Poole thread, a team he has no affiliation with whatsoever, and somehow in his deluded brain thinks he is not trolling. You really couldn’t make it up!:blink:

Then on top of that he calls me a troll. For posting on threads for the club I actually support! :lol:

Is it suprising that he now finds himself as single?

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

If a Poole fan posted several times a day on any Ipswich thread, their fans would think the person were off their rocker and nothing more than an obsessed troll.

what is quite hilarious is that this troll posts virtually the same crap on every Poole thread, a team he has no affiliation with whatsoever, and somehow in his deluded brain thinks he is not trolling. You really couldn’t make it up!:blink:

Then on top of that he calls me a troll. For posting on threads for the club I actually support! :lol:

Is it suprising that he now finds himself as single?

Please look up the definition of troll as quite clearly you have no idea what the word means

Oh and im not single but thanks for your concern. It was a good job i kept texting those girls of twitter as one of them actually got back to me we are now dating. Every cloud you know.........

• Haha 1

Poole have managed to get a side together that will take some beating, The reserves as in any team are going to play a huge part and if you get that right your on your way to the playoffs.

In years to come we will look back and realise how good the Nicholls/Harris races were we witnessed from epic British  Finals to races like it sounded last night were.

Bomber certainly improved since his Rye Meeting. But .. as with Chris, this is the time of year he usually starts popping in great scores. 

• Like 1

How does Shovlar get away with his constant name calling & sniping of other forum users but never gets banned? I've said one thing in the past & got a 2 week ban. Are the mods Poole fans or are the Poole fans little grasses telling tales to the teacher all the time. . . Interesting.