British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ReadingRacer2017

Race for the Top 4

15 hours ago, stevebrum said:

Aces will do enough to make 4th place, however like any team that limps into 4th place will be cannon fodder.

Poole 'limped in' to 4th place a few seasons ago and ended up winning the play-offs!  In the reverse situation they've also previously been top most of the season and ended up losing in the play-offs!!

6 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Poole 'limped in' to 4th place a few seasons ago and ended up winning the play-offs!  In the reverse situation they've also previously been top most of the season and ended up losing in the play-offs!!

Usually when the 4th placed team is the form team. So if KL were 4th, you have a point! ;)

On 8/31/2018 at 12:53 PM, Skidder1 said:

Big difference, teams that have gone on to win the play offs from 4th are usually slap bang in form in September. Huge difference.

With respect the Aces had turned a corner before Dan got injured and he is irreplaceable with RR and even if guests were available for 4th rider there isn’t really anyone that could score his points either.

Swindon are bang out of form and Wolves are terrible away. That’s why I say the 4th play off team will be fodder.

• Like 1

Heard tonight if its somerset v Poole, Somerset want first leg. 

6 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Heard tonight if its somerset v Poole, Somerset want first leg. 

Oh boo, to that! As the second legs seem to be on the same night so will be one race here, on race there and so on. I really don't like it when you're there at the stadium watching it. Alright if you are at home watching as a neutral though.

• Like 1

Well done the Stars for finishing top of the league. As a hater of the rip offs , I congratulate you on being the true Champs.

I shall of course be following the Rebels in the Rip offs and hoping they can win.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1