British Speedway Forum
OdsalBoy

Sheffield VS Newcastle Diamonds, SGBCL, THU 16/08/18 @ 7:30pm

22 hours ago, diamond@heart said:

Easy win for the Tigers in my eyes, even if you have lost the last 3, we are never strong at Sheffield and the Newcastle team has not performed well away from home, nice confidence boosting win for the Tigers.  Probably good to face the Diamonds whilst bedding in two new riders, 60 - 30 to the Tigers, would love it to be a win for the Diamonds but just can't see where the race wins will come from, plus I think Garrity makes you stronger.

Can I have some of what you're on? :D  More likely to be 60 - 30 to the Diamonds the way we are going......

Going for a Tigers win by 10 pts or more ...Now I see NO Lindgren tonight...racing in Sweden so Diamonds using R/R …..Are they stronger for that

38 minutes ago, Diamondlil said:

Got no chance 

Think that's what the Redcar fans thought last week, how wrong they were. Should be a good bottom of the table clash this one, all fighting to keep off the wooden spoon winners position!

Lingren never done much at Sheffield so this could make them stronger, but then again who knows the way things have gone at Owlerton for the last 3  meetings!

1 hour ago, Steve55 said:

Think that's what the Redcar fans thought last week, how wrong they were. Should be a good bottom of the table clash this one, all fighting to keep off the wooden spoon winners position!

Lingren never done much at Sheffield so this could make them stronger, but then again who knows the way things have gone at Owlerton for the last 3  meetings!

have you the Sheffield version of fighting for the last three weeks?

1 hour ago, The Third Man said:

have you the Sheffield version of fighting for the last three weeks?

If you mean have I seen the Sheffield version of fighting, yes I think I caught a glimpse of it in heat 15 last week!

17 minutes ago, Steve55 said:

If you mean have I seen the Sheffield version of fighting, yes I think I caught a glimpse of it in heat 15 last week!

Not bad one heat out of 45

Oh dear.

5 hours ago, Diamondlil said:

Got no chance 

You got that wrong lol Sheffield at the moment could nt beat an egg 

• Like 1

My mum always told me that if you have nothing nice to say, don’t say anything at all - if other people’s mums said the same I’m guessing it is going to be very quiet on here!

On 8/15/2018 at 6:55 PM, jenga said:

sorry to say this ,but it looks like an AWAY win for the diamonds . 

bedding in one newbie , jase crash , bang wallop . the rest are not good and with newc something to prove . a 4th defeat is on the cards .

so , deemonds win , tight tho . 

its not often i quote my own post,( dont think i ever have ) but i just have  . so thats 4 off the bounce for Sheffield . pizz poor team , vastly understrength and overrated  in all departments  and that includes  the promotion . 

steady will not be back next season .thats for sure .

looks like bates is a master at destroying a great speedway club .sheff were one of the  teams my mate made the  effort to see @ worky. they have turned into the crud of the championship . 

SOMETHING HAS GONE ON BEHIND THE SCENES .

feel for sheffield folk .mugged 4 times now by inferior opposition .

When was the last time Newcastle scored that many on the road, nevermind at Sheffield ? ;)

12 minutes ago, Trumpy said:

Are the Sheffield riders being paid?

Well if they are, it wouldn't have been much, recently.

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1