British Speedway Forum

10 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

Isn’t BWD 5.27 or are people assuming he gets a reduction?

If he is 5.27 he'll still fit within the points limit.

38 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Berge cant be below 4 (unless the minimum for non Brits has been removed)

How was Michell Davey's average 2.31 last season?

Isn't the 4-point minimum only for rider's with an assessed average?

1 minute ago, MattK said:

How was Michell Davey's average 2.31 last season?

Isn't the 4-point minimum only for rider's with an assessed average?

Davey is now a British passport holder and resident

Hence his qualification to ride in the NL also

8 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Davey is now a British passport holder and resident

Hence his qualification to ride in the NL also

What about Emil Grondal (3.88) and Jan Graversen (3.44) in 2017?

Achieved averages but 4 effective for team building

44 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Foreign rider's can't be less than 4.00. A huge risk to take and would throw away 0.65 team building points compared to his Championship converted average.

Stefan is the better option for me. 

Stefan is injury prone which is a big risk for me.....3.58 doesn't allow much for a decent guest/replacement

2 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Checking on last seasons rules that 4 only applies to that season, it does not mention following seasons. Now that Berg has a Championship ridden average, I can see no rule that states he can not ride on a converted averted average.

28 minutes ago, robins les said:

Checking on last seasons rules that 4 only applies to that season, it does not mention following seasons. Now that Berg has a Championship ridden average, I can see no rule that states he can not ride on a converted averted average.

I said if last years regs remain

3 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

His Championship final GS average was 5.03 but have no idea what the conversion rate is from Championship to Premier averages.

7 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

His Championship final GS average was 5.03 but have no idea what the conversion rate is from Championship to Premier averages.

Making Berge 3.35 

Edited by MattK
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MattK said:

Making Berge 3.35 

Anyone know if Morris is definitely signing ??

Would have though with him living in Swindon when in UK he would have already put ink on the contract. Having said that I do appreciate he flew home to Aussie with his mates Brady Kurtz & Josh Graz, after the Poole A.Dhabi jolly up, so may not have got around to it yet. Having said that he did get announced by Masarna this morning in SWE so one would have thought he has been active on the Contract front.

35 minutes ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

Would have though with him living in Swindon when in UK he would have already put ink on the contract. Having said that I do appreciate he flew home to Aussie with his mates Brady Kurtz & Josh Graz, after the Poole A.Dhabi jolly up, so may not have got around to it yet. Having said that he did get announced by Masarna this morning in SWE so one would have thought he has been active on the Contract front.

Sing it with me

'He's on his way, He's on his way, to Wimborne Rd he's on his way, how he gets there I don't know, how he gets there I don't care, all I know is Morris's on his way'

20 minutes ago, The Weasel said:

Sing it with me

'He's on his way, He's on his way, to Wimborne Rd he's on his way, how he gets there I don't know, how he gets there I don't care, all I know is Morris's on his way'

Sounds good to me:party:

1 hour ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

You seem very interested in Morris.  I’m sure you will find out in good time and put you out of your misery.  He will have signed a contract before he flew home and it will be announced in due course.  Who that’s for we will all have to wait and see!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

You seem very interested in Morris.  I’m sure you will find out in good time and put you out of your misery.  He will have signed a contract before he flew home and it will be announced in due course.  Who that’s for we will all have to wait and see!

Do you think nick needs a change though genuine question ?