British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

berwick bandits 2019

3 hours ago, Gringo said:

No home meeting this week,but we are  at Edinburgh on Fri.night.

If you are going do not forget to sign up for their Gold,Blue,Pink,Amber reward cards,otherwise you will be fleeced at the turnstiles.

so wot new fans arefleeced every at Berwick at £17 mmmmmm

On 7/20/2019 at 11:29 PM, penchev said:

Howay min robin ya patter is as fascinating as an out of date Tesco cauliflower 

Still love it 20 years on brother. Granted not at Berwick but still enjoy following Speedway across the globe.

Edited by Robinh88

On 7/25/2019 at 7:35 PM, Robinh88 said:

Still love it 20 years on brother. Granted not at Berwick but still enjoy following Speedway across the globe.

Yes but you should Know your a ‘so called speedway fan’ (According to Edinburgh v Berwick thread) 

• Haha 1

On 7/25/2019 at 7:35 PM, Robinh88 said:

Correct a follower and nothing more 

August's averages means Coty stays at reserve just think if he hsd not been injured he would be in the top 5.

9 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

August's averages means Coty stays at reserve just think if he hsd not been injured he would be in the top 5.

Won’t make much difference ,were ok at home and very average away from home, can’t get enough heats wins.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, penchev said:

Correct a follower and nothing more 

Surely with a tasty meeting coming up Saturday. A more open minded approach would be more beneficial to entice old/new fans to return? 

Or, are you unable to make that vital connection. Rather finding it appropriate to 'as a supporter' offer to fight people and generally being inhospitable to others? 

Conclusion - Not much going on up top!

Edited by Robinh88
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Robinh88 said:

Surely with a tasty meeting coming up Saturday. A more open minded approach would be more beneficial to entice old/new fans to return? 

Or, are you unable to make that vital connection. Rather finding it appropriate to 'as a supporter' offer to fight people and generally being inhospitable to others? 

Conclusion - Not much going on up top!

How much buttering up would it exactly take to get you to attend ? Which lets be honest you have absolutely no intention whatsoever to attend #fact

53 minutes ago, penchev said:

How much buttering up would it exactly take to get you to attend ? Which lets be honest you have absolutely no intention whatsoever to attend #fact

Genuinely, if I wasn't working Saturday evening Redcar on paper looks good. There is fair chance: I would have considered going. 

Was 'very' close to going against Peterborough a year or two ago. Until I learned both Harris and Holder were not going to be there. Not Berwick's fault but that situation was symbolic of the peril the Sport finds itself in today.

Furthermore to add a bit of context I attended Berwick Speedway (in the main) between 99-2014. Granted not a paying adult until 2004 but would have hoped my contributions assisted the club in some way.

Edited by Robinh88
  • Thanks 1

Guest Loose Diamond
On 7/24/2019 at 12:26 PM, Gringo said:

No home meeting this week,but we are  at Edinburgh on Fri.night.

If you are going do not forget to sign up for their Gold,Blue,Pink,Amber reward cards,otherwise you will be fleeced at the turnstiles.

I think all Speedway prices are too dear. I'm sure it's £18 at Edinburgh for adults. Concession is £13. No concessions at Glasgow which in my opinion is a disgrace.

6 minutes ago, Loose Diamond said:

I think all Speedway prices are too dear. I'm sure it's £18 at Edinburgh for adults. Concession is £13. No concessions at Glasgow which in my opinion is a disgrace.

£18:50 adult entrance, £2 parking, £3 per programme

Got to be the most expensive track in the Championship?

11 minutes ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

Seniors get in for £16.50 at the gate 

Guest Loose Diamond
49 minutes ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

Could well be.

IMO no Championship should be charging anymore than £15 for a full paying adult, £1 per race seems fair to me.

• Like 1