British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bigcatdiary

Peterborough v Belle Vue PSC - Mon 1st April

Pleasing win..... I am sure Dan needs to settle back in at his own rate....but HE WILL GET BACK TO HIS BEST WITH THE PASSAGE OF TIME

Edited by Gunner85

It's a garbage Peterborough team and wouldn't have been much different with Chris or Craig. 

There is not a prayer they are making the play offs.

We've beat you at half pace. Christ knows what would have happened with us in full swing.

I'm glad we have actually got a race down on the circuit to help elaborate on the point I was trying to make 3 months ago!

Changes or no changes 

1 minute ago, acef said:

It's a garbage Peterborough team and wouldn't have been much different with Chris or Craig. 

There is not a prayer they are making the play offs.

We've beat you at half pace. Christ knows what would have happened with us in full swing.

I'm glad we have actually got a race down on the circuit to help elaborate on the point I was trying to make 3 months ago!

Changes or no changes 

Yeah i agree... Summers and Tungate are just as good as Bomber and Cook  :D

• Like 2

I wonder if buster still thinks that Kenny is no longer a heat leader in this league lol.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Yeah i agree... Summers and Tungate are just as good as Bomber and Cook  :D

I told you 3 months ago.

Tungate is as good as Bomber. Summers half decent but not a patch on cook. That said I've seen cook first hand for 8 years and hes vastly over rated. 

Youd have lost tonight with them. Yes you've lost riders but we still did you at half mast.

I said at the start of the season these 2 teams were worlds apart and I glad it's now been put on a race circuit.

9 minutes ago, B.V 72 said:

I wonder if buster still thinks that Kenny is no longer a heat leader in this league lol.

The ultimate #### you and well done Kenny!

Take your medicine buster lad

• Haha 1

Aces looked good in matching race suits, Panthers not so much. Looking forward when all teams follow suit. 

1 minute ago, acef said:

The ultimate #### you and well done Kenny!

Take your medicine buster lad

The track was as perfect as perfect can be for bjerre smooth as silk when it's like that he's near on unbeatable round showground

5 minutes ago, acef said:

I told you 3 months ago.

Tungate is as good as Bomber. Summers half decent but not a patch on cook. That said I've seen cook first hand for 8 years and hes vastly over rated. 

Youd have lost tonight with them. Yes you've lost riders but we still did you at half mast.

I said at the start of the season these 2 teams were worlds apart and I glad it's now been put on a race circuit.

Before you get carried away, my home town club is Ipswich :)

Just now, Blupanther said:

Before you get carried away, my home town club is Ipswich 

That's a shame. You should support Peterborough 

5 minutes ago, hans fan said:

The track was as perfect as perfect can be for bjerre smooth as silk when it's like that he's near on unbeatable round showground

I know. Was just a dig at buster and his reasoning for not paying kk what he wanted.

Kenneth will have a number of poor meetings but for buster to quantify his under payment as him not being a heat leader is not only disrespectfu, its neglegent

Thankfully teams like bv are willing to pay the going rate to keep a rider like Ken in this country 

Edited by acef

25 minutes ago, B.V 72 said:

Chapman is obviously completely clueless if he thinks that. Kenny will be a top performer in this league ... 

• Like 1

The expected result. Panthers need to get Cook back on board ASAP otherwise this team teams looks pants on paper without him.

• Like 1

Buster obviously wrong to say that Bjerre isn’t a heat leader in the Premiership but I suspect he has been let down by him at Lynn too many times in the past for him to pay what Kenneth was after. 

• Like 1