British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Ipswich vs Poole 29/08/19

34 minutes ago, TommyTanker said:

Isn't a fact something that's proven to be true?   It's of the opinion of those that were there that he stayed down, it's still not a fact. Come on Gavan, you can do better. 

Ok lets look at it this way.

Everyone that was there saw the following:

Kurtz did a nice little pirouette and fell slowly off of his bike....not a slide off a little tumble

He then sat up and went to stand up....

He looked up the track and saw Holder at the back

He immediately sat back down

The red lights came on.

Immediately the red lights come on Kurtz basically jumped back up

Skidder said he was winded...... miraculous recovery to be able to spring up like he did.

There is no opinion .........everyone that was there saw the fact of what happened

Its still nice to know that the fruit loops that werent there still think it didnt happen...........its not an opinion

It's still not a fact because you say it is. Kurtz said he was winded, so unless you have proof otherwise its not a fact. Can you prove with the fact of medical proof he wasn't winded?  No, so it's an opinion until you prove Kurtz wasn't winded. Dr Gavan. 

5 minutes ago, TommyTanker said:

It's still not a fact because you say it is. Kurtz said he was winded, so unless you have proof otherwise its not a fact. Can you prove with the fact of medical proof he wasn't winded?  No, so it's an opinion until you prove Kurtz wasn't winded. Dr Gavan. 

As i said he went to get up....dropped back down....and rose like Lazurus once the red lights came on....all in the space of 15 seconds or so......

Ive been winded before....you tend to notice it straightaway so dont usually move......ive never gone to get up....realise then im winded....sit back down....and jump up again all in the space of 15 seconds.....would have been prepared to believe the winded story if he acted how people usually do when winded.............Brady Kurtz has mysterious healing powers i guess

Now that's a far better argument, and not the word fact incorrectly used once.  You used your experience to form an educated opinion, still not a fact. That's much better, I said you could do better and you did.  Well done Gavan. 

8 minutes ago, TommyTanker said:

Now that's a far better argument, and not the word fact incorrectly used once.  You used your experience to form an educated opinion, still not a fact. That's much better, I said you could do better and you did.  Well done Gavan. 

Thank you

Kurtz cheated...fact...bye

27 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Thank you

Kurtz cheated...fact...bye

Now you have put that I've just worked out who you are. My 3 year old daughter. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TommyTanker said:

Double edged sword if your following that path , Can you prove he was winded ?

3 hours ago, Gavan said:

Ok lets look at it this way.

Everyone that was there saw the following:

Kurtz did a nice little pirouette and fell slowly off of his bike....not a slide off a little tumble

He then sat up and went to stand up....

He looked up the track and saw Holder at the back

He immediately sat back down

The red lights came on.

Immediately the red lights come on Kurtz basically jumped back up

Skidder said he was winded...... miraculous recovery to be able to spring up like he did.

There is no opinion .........everyone that was there saw the fact of what happened

Its still nice to know that the fruit loops that werent there still think it didnt happen...........its not an opinion

Yawn yawn yawn Do you never give up. Your just a poor loser. Just admit it.

Is this thread still going? I’ll give a “fact”. Poole won easily again at Ipswich. 

Can we race you every week?

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Yawn yawn yawn Do you never give up. Your just a poor loser. Just admit it.

And as shown by your posts on this thread your just very intellectually challenged......

And if you can find anywhere where ive said Poole didnt deserve to win then go ahead

26 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Is this thread still going? I’ll give a “fact”. Poole won easily again at Ipswich. 

Can we race you every week?

Yes you did ...why would you want to race us every week??

Before the first meeting you said you were underdogs with riders missing

Before the second meeting you said you were underdogs with Josh missing (although you missed the 'fact' that Heeps also was)

So surely at your age it cant do your health much good if you was to race us every week as you would be full of stress and anxiety before the match

Anyway it looks like Poole and Ipswich will both win exactly the same this season which is nothing.....except you were predicted by most people including the bookies to win it and we were predicted to be bottom....so we will have had a successful season and Poole wont.... i will take that

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Yes you did ...why would you want to race us every week??

Before the first meeting you said you were underdogs with riders missing

Before the second meeting you said you were underdogs with Josh missing (although you missed the 'fact' that Heeps also was)

So surely at your age it cant do your health much good if you was to race us every week as you would be full of stress and anxiety before the match

Anyway it looks like Poole and Ipswich will both win exactly the same this season which is nothing.....except you were predicted by most people including the bookies to win it and we were predicted to be bottom....so we will have had a successful season and Poole wont.... i will take that

Take it as opinion rather than fact!:rofl:

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Gavan said:

I love the fact that the only people who have a different view on what Brady did are 4 Poole fans...you, skidder, shovlar and starman and yet none of you were even there!

The Poole fans who were there have been happy to admit that Brady was wrong........its not opinion when the facts are there for everyone to see

What is opinion is the Harris/THJ incident

My opinion is that Harris was at fault and should have been excluded....you see although i support Ipswich i can actually admit when i think one of my own team were at fault.....maybe some of you Poole fans should try that......

Kurtz deliberately stayed down...........not opinion....fact

I don't have an opinion on it? All I have said is 1. It is not as bad as it used to be and 2. People are allowed different opinions.

How is that defending Brady staying down? 

You THINK Brady stayed down on purpose (well everyone does! Lol), still opinion. Only a FACT if Brady confirms it. I guess by laughing at the boos, that is his way of confirming it?

This is just the biggest deflection from losing fans I have ever seen!!:D

So Gavan posts and the usual suspects (SS,LC and Skidder) just can’t help themselves :rolleyes:

It’s the other way around. He can’t resist responding to me.