British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Peterborough v Belle Vue 5/9/2019

1 hour ago, bellevueace said:

When i made my original comment about teams preferring to come to the NSS rather than Wolves that was based on my belief Wolves are more formidable round their own patch than we are, no mention about the tracks at all, I think Biowulf became defensive hence his comments. No track ever has produced exceptional racing every meeting that's just impossible, but given the option I would take aHyde Road or NSS over Kirky Lane any day, Aces 51 sums it up perfectly 

Agree. I’m not being critical of Wolves as CVS runs a good stadium and credit where’s its due BUT Monmore is really a trick track and stadium good as it is...is not as good as NSS. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Speedtiger said:

Agree. I’m not being critical of Wolves as CVS runs a good stadium and credit where’s its due BUT Monmore is really a trick track and stadium good as it is...is not as good as NSS. 

Without question. However that’s taking nothing away from the fact that Monmore has produced some stunning races over the years.

On 9/4/2019 at 9:54 PM, geoff58 said:

a minimum of 1 point maybe enough for Aces if ipswich lose there next two matches home to swindon away to poole which is highly likely!!

Oh Geoffrey..

LOL

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

No different one now, think it's back in Denmark. Think it was built to spec. 

If you watch some of the instagram stories of his today, shows the views he has. Pretty amazing. Gotta be Poland money...? 

Yes but it stops in a couple of years living off savings dont last forever!

On 9/4/2019 at 9:54 PM, geoff58 said:

a minimum of 1 point maybe enough for Aces if ipswich lose there next two matches home to swindon away to poole which is highly likely!!

Is Geoff on holiday? Perhaps Shovvy sent him a recommendation for Rome.....:D

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, stevebrum said:

Without question. However that’s taking nothing away from the fact that Monmore has produced some stunning races over the years.

I've seen many a good meeting at Monmore Steve I don't go with this big tracks are better than smaller tracks thing, each track has its own characteristics which means riders have to adapt different skills, that's why it was always said foreign riders need to ride in the UK in order to develop. As Ivan Mauger once said every track is there to be ridden. Wolves are a very well run club and I think can go all the way in the play offs, that was my original point nothing to do with tracks at all, that wasn't brought up by me. Good luck in the play offs, I wouldn't mind seeing you go all the way.