British Speedway Forum

18 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Wouldn't season ticket holders be using last year's. 

But season tickets are "non transferable".. so have to get new ones B)

2 hours ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

But season tickets are "non transferable".. so have to get new ones B)

They will be honoured for this season CVS at wolves has allowed us money back or carry over for this year:t:

3 hours ago, Baldyman said:

They can,, but wouldn't that mean we would have three 3 pointers in the team 

I’ve not done the maths.  If that’s the case then it’s best if crump is released immediately!!!

• Haha 1

Batchelor at Sheffield means Richard Lawson has lost his place there. Wonder if he’ll come back and be a replacement for Allen? Similar average I think. 

I guess the signing of Batchelor on his average almost certainly ends the Crump to Sheffield rumours. 

Edited by Arch Stanton

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

Batchelor at Sheffield means Richard Lawson has lost his place there. Wonder if he’ll come back and be a replacement for Allen? Similar average I think. 

I guess the signing of Batchelor on his average almost certainly ends the Crump to Sheffield rumours. 

Not unless Holder chooses Sweden over Britain 

9 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Where is he destined for ? 

Has had to leave Poole,,, already got 2 other teams plus Poland, so i doubt he can race for any team in Britain. 

Edited by Baldyman
  • Thanks 1

Does it fit?  Looks okay. Although always hard to judge until other teams are seen. 

Edited by Baldyman

In the Speedway Star today, Chris Louis says there will be two changes from the 2020 team. Question is, was it two changes before he knew about Jake Allen missing GB this year, or was he fully aware by the time he gave his comments to the Star?

Lets assume the two missing are Allen and Covatti, then we know the team will contain..

1 Crump

2 ?

3 Heeps

4 King

5 Klindt

6 ?

7 Kemp

Can’t find the averages, but I’m guessing looking at that, that we must be looking at a couple of 3 pointers to go with Kemp!? 
Still believe it’s a big mistake retaining Crump on that daft average. Thought it last year, even more daft this year with this points limit. 

3 pointer at 6 for defo.  That leaves 3.9 

So with Crump still in team,,, Allen wouldn't have fitted anyway. 

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

3 pointer at 6 for defo.  That leaves 3.9 

So with Crump still in team,,, Allen wouldn't have fitted anyway. 

Sorry I don’t mean to keep sounding negative, but if Crump is off the pace which I think he might well be, and he’s partnered with a rider up to 3.9 then that has disaster written all over it. Yes of course we should be glad to see any racing at all and I’m sure people will tell us to be grateful, but it’s still ok to want to be competitive all the same. 

13 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Sorry I don’t mean to keep sounding negative, but if Crump is off the pace which I think he might well be, and he’s partnered with a rider up to 3.9 then that has disaster written all over it. Yes of course we should be glad to see any racing at all and I’m sure people will tell us to be grateful, but it’s still ok to want to be competitive all the same. 

Come on Arch,,,,, behave ya self,,, it's my job to do all the negative stuff :P,,, but I agree with ya 

Edited by Baldyman
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

In the Speedway Star today, Chris Louis says there will be two changes from the 2020 team. Question is, was it two changes before he knew about Jake Allen missing GB this year, or was he fully aware by the time he gave his comments to the Star?

Lets assume the two missing are Allen and Covatti, then we know the team will contain..

1 Crump

2 ?

3 Heeps

4 King

5 Klindt

6 ?

7 Kemp

Can’t find the averages, but I’m guessing looking at that, that we must be looking at a couple of 3 pointers to go with Kemp!? 
Still believe it’s a big mistake retaining Crump on that daft average. Thought it last year, even more daft this year with this points limit. 

Are we sure Klindt is eligible. The latest information I can find, he is riding in the Polish Division One (Ostrow), Sweden (Lejonen) and Denmark (Vojens)