British Speedway Forum

Last few years they have been announced together via social media video. What sort of worries me is, none of the riders I don't want have been named anywhere else as of yet. I think a couple of teams are going to find it tough to put a title challenging team out. 

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Last few years they have been announced together via social media video. What sort of worries me is, none of the riders I don't want have been named anywhere else as of yet. I think a couple of teams are going to find it tough to put a title challenging team out. 

And when all the no.1's have been taken lol

I just think with other teams announcing it would make sense to make at least a couple even obvious ones to please fans

Or BSPA should have a stand at the NEC bike show and have all teams announced at one event where a new audience could get "excited"

• Like 1

Come on...i think we all have got an idea of whom 5 of the team are.... 

Its just who fits at no 1 and then no 7. Could be interesting :wink: Hopefully they will be entertainers. Chris Louis said at the weekend that he wants a number 1 that will lead from the front and be an "inspiration" to the other members of the team. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lewy said:

Smolinkski?

He isn't a number one. I have a hunch it's Dudek