British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Najjer

Polish Betting 2021

1 minute ago, KingoftheTrack said:

More track work now taking place but it's too late because the track has puddles on the inside line and it's still raining.

has to be called off only logical solution 

Just now, homer said:

has to be called off only logical solution 

Think it will be.

They may force it to Heat 10 but that will be it imo. 

Conditions are poor and if someone gets badly injured then the referee's license will get revoked for allowing a meeting to carry on when the track isn't fit for purpose like the Grudziadz meeting last year.

1 minute ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Think it will be.

They may force it to Heat 10 but that will be it imo. 

Conditions are poor and if someone gets badly injured then the referee's license will get revoked for allowing a meeting to carry on when the track isn't fit for purpose like the Grudziadz meeting last year.

will take some getting to heat 10 best to call it now its still raining quite heavily , ref be daft to carry it on if you like you say someone gets seriously hurt as the first bends will be madness

looks like its off flags and tapes being taken away , yeah its off new date to be confirmed

Edited by homer

2 minutes ago, homer said:

will take some getting to heat 10 best to call it now its still raining quite heavily , ref be daft to carry it on if you like you say someone gets seriously hurt as the first bends will be madness

Off- and it`s 8 heats in Poland to call a result( 12 in play-offs)

• Like 1

Hi

As I cashed out with a profit will bet365 take the winnings back as the meeting has been called off

26 minutes ago, Susans1 said:

Hi

As I cashed out with a profit will bet365 take the winnings back as the meeting has been called off

The meeting was void so i would say no bets stand - if a match is called before  15 heats the only bets that stand are ones where the result  could not be altered in any remaining heats that were not run

https://help.bet365.com/product-help/sports/rules/speedway

56 minutes ago, Susans1 said:

Hi

no you cashed the bet out so therefore you keep whatever it was at time of the cash out as the bet is then closed once its cashed out 

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

The meeting was void so i would say no bets stand - if a match is called before  15 heats the only bets that stand are ones where the result  could not be altered in any remaining heats that were not run

https://help.bet365.com/product-help/sports/rules/speedway

What @homer just said. 

You keep your winnings.

Hi

is there a meeting this evening

Also if there is a meeting is there anywhere I can watch it on tv