British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Najjer

Polish Betting 2021

My bet is going to be -10 Bydgoszcz

Tarasenko off scratch vs Tungate at 11/8 seems great value to me. Tungate will get 6 rides but I wouldn’t be surprised to see Tarasenko go through the card with 15 points. Tungate to score that heavily seems unlikely to me! Bydgoszcz have some big hitters around their team at home!

Edited by Najjer

Really difficult tonight.

I had a look at Tarasenko off scratch but Tungate could very well get 6 rides to Tarasenko's 4 if Bydgoszcz have the points wrapped up before Heat 13.

I like Bydgoszcz -10 and The Hcap Tie but a big worry here is Zengota. If he's not on it then I think Tarnow can keep this close as they should be cleaning up in the Junior department.

I'm going to sit this one out due to the worry over Zengi. Bydgoszcz won't cover the handicap if they have to carry Zengi as well as the Junior riders imo.

I might have a Handicap bet In-Play if Zengi has a good first heat.

31 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Really difficult tonight.

I had a look at Tarasenko off scratch but Tungate could very well get 6 rides to Tarasenko's 4 if Bydgoszcz have the points wrapped up before Heat 13.

I like Bydgoszcz -10 and The Hcap Tie but a big worry here is Zengota. If he's not on it then I think Tarnow can keep this close as they should be cleaning up in the Junior department.

I'm going to sit this one out due to the worry over Zengi. Bydgoszcz won't cover the handicap if they have to carry Zengi as well as the Junior riders imo.

I might have a Handicap bet In-Play if Zengi has a good first heat.

With the bonus point in play, don’t think there should be much danger of Tarasenko taking 5 rides tonight. Huge return available if that comes in.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Najjer said:

With the bonus point in play, don’t think there should be much danger of Tarasenko taking 5 rides tonight. Huge return available if that comes in.

I didn't think about that.

I'm going to join you now. Just a small stake though.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

I didn't think about that.

I'm going to join you now. Just a small stake though.

It’s usually the return fixtures you need to be careful of that. Tarasenko looks different mustard at the end of last year/start of this, think he would be good for over 12 too.

Interesting that Bet365 seems to have removed the odds for rider match ups and preventing cash outs on bets already taken. They even think they are onto a winner or cutting their losses!

Race

As I said in one of my earlier post I don’t know what I would do without your advice on my bets again thank you

Susans1

Big win tonight after Tungate’s antics and got Bydgoszcz in play at 8/10 for the handicap... happy days! :approve:

17 minutes ago, Susans1 said:

Race

As I said in one of my earlier post I don’t know what I would do without your advice on my bets again thank you

Susans1

others are more knowledgeable he basically sat on the fence

Hi

In my earlier post I did include other people on the forum Najjer and Kingofthe Track amongst others.

Susans1

8 minutes ago, Susans1 said:

Hi

In my earlier post I did include other people on the forum Najjer and Kingofthe Track amongst others.

Susans1

not saying you didn`t just in my opinion others are more knowledgeable he was basically claiming credit for saying the bookies thought Byd -10 would win

Homer

Got you, any help I can get from anybody with my bets (they are not big bets) is a help as my speedway knowledge is fairly limited so feel fee to pass any fancy’s of yours over to me.

Susans1

That should say feel free not fee