British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BartoszZmarzlikFan

Panthers vs. Tigers 20/09 Live on EUROSPORT

13 hours ago, NSS1 said:

didn't know the trophy was being presented on monday night ??? :rofl: don't get to carried away not all teams that finish top end up champions FACT !! :nono:

Hello GAH learnt to spell NSS i see 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Flappy said:

You know what frankly I'm not that bothered of we win the play offs or not.  It'd be nice but for me the team that finishes first are the champions and the play offs are a different competition

That's not what the the record books will say.

Edited by Beowulf

9 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

That's not what the the record books will say.

Of course not but what this team has achieved against all the odds absolutely everyone wrote them off is remarkable

15 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Of course not but what this team has achieved against all the odds absolutely everyone wrote them off is remarkable

Think his reply had an element of lemon or shandy to it myself 

2 hours ago, Flappy said:

That may be true but they haven’t won anything yet - the league campaign is a qualifying competition - nothing more

13 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

That may be true but they haven’t won anything yet - the league campaign is a qualifying competition - nothing more

We haven't topped the league yet either. You won't find panthers fans counting chickens. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Flappy said:

You know what frankly I'm not that bothered of we win the play offs or not.  It'd be nice but for me the team that finishes first are the champions and the play offs are a different competition

Fans of the team who finishes top always say that!! lol. If the playoffs were a different competition it just wouldn't be the same. 

2 hours ago, Blupanther said:

:D

I noticed at the T20 Blast cricket yesterday they were playing the Dad's Army theme tune as a few in the crowd were dressed up like them. I take it Peterborough have played the theme tune too??

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

I noticed at the T20 Blast cricket yesterday they were playing the Dad's Army theme tune as a few in the crowd were dressed up like them. I take it Peterborough have played the theme tune too??

Lets hope its followed up by a Queen classic soon .

• Haha 1

Teams now confirmed 

Panthers.

Thomas Jorgensen, Bjarne Pedersen, Michael Palm Toft, Scott Nicholls, Chris Harris, Jordan Palin, Hans Andersen.

Tigers

Jack Holder, Troy Batchelor, Kyle Howarth, Josh Pickering, Adam Ellis, Danyon Hume, James Wright.

2 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

Teams now confirmed 

Panthers.

Thomas Jorgensen, Bjarne Pedersen, Michael Palm Toft, Scott Nicholls, Chris Harris, Jordan Palin, Hans Andersen.

Tigers

Jack Holder, Troy Batchelor, Kyle Howarth, Josh Pickering, Adam Ellis, Danyon Hume, James Wright.

Don’t get this Jorgensen guest lark 

Trust Rob Lyon. Jorgensen must fit in with the team well plus it's extra rides for a Buster rider 

13 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Trust Rob Lyon. Jorgensen must fit in with the team well plus it's extra rides for a Buster rider 

Rob Lyon has been fantastic for panthers no denying that but I’ll be disappointed come play off time if Jorgensen is at no1