British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BartoszZmarzlikFan

Panthers vs. Tigers 20/09 Live on EUROSPORT

3 hours ago, TheSmiler said:

Be interesting to see how Scott scores tonight, surely having him drop a few points to move to reserve for October is the plan...

And they used to say 'cheats never prosper'! 

1 minute ago, Beowulf said:

"Final away at Wolves" is at the moment a bit presumptious, Belle Vue or Sheffield may have something to say about that. The Aces in particular seem to be running into a bit of form..........and I would be queasy facing them.

Don't get me wrong. What I meant is that Nicholls at reserve could be useful at Monmore. Surely not at NSS which he hates. 

37 minutes ago, krompa said:

Don't get me wrong. What I meant is that Nicholls at reserve could be useful at Monmore. Surely not at NSS which he hates. 

Scotty still rides the NSS well -  I certainly don’t think he hates it and didn’t he finish 5th or 6th in the British Final? - I was lucky to be there in the stands - He had a real good go and the crowd  was pleased to applaud him when he came round for a thank you lap after the semi final he was in  - Will be very interesting to see how the play offs pan out - Hope the weather gods are speedway fans! - 

• Like 1

I see everyone is jumping on every panthers fan looking ahead. Trust me no panthers fan is counting chickens we have all enjoyed the ride.

KSF and KOTT can't make his/her minds up....:D

1 hour ago, Beowulf said:

"Final away at Wolves" is at the moment a bit presumptious, Belle Vue or Sheffield may have something to say about that. The Aces in particular seem to be running into a bit of form..........and I would be queasy facing them.

What form, Not sure why, you have beaten them four times this year.

This fixture is a potential banana skin for Sheffield.

They are expected to win, but the Panthers could pull off a surprise.

Edited by KeirStarmerFan

Don't Panic!!  :D