British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

Edinburgh v Glasgow - Friday/Saturday - 15/16 October

Could Edinburgh fans please post all relevant information on forthcoming fixtures at Armadale against Glasgow here rather than on the Edinburgh v Redcar thread or are you all too embarrassed?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SharpenRake said:

Could Edinburgh fans please post all relevant information on forthcoming fixtures at Armadale against Glasgow here rather than on the Edinburgh v Redcar thread or are you all too embarrassed?

They are on the BSPA website.:rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

They are on the BSPA website.:rolleyes:

Whose website? And in any case what has that got to do with discussing forthcoming fixtures against Glasgow on a Redcar thread?

Edited by SharpenRake

5 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

Whose website? And in any case what has that got to do with discussing forthcoming fixtures against Glasgow on a Redcar thread?

Maybe nobody is interested in discussing it.;)

Are on Glasgow Twitter, shared from Edinburgh's Twitter. I am surprised agreed to it without a full team but hopefully doesn't decide the tie (s)

25 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

Sorry BritishSpeedway Official Website,since you want to act daft today:D;)

22 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Maybe nobody is interested in discussing it.;)

That's why there are almost 2 pages discussing it on the Redcar thread with you a 'key' contributor. 

Just now, SharpenRake said:

That's why there are almost 2 pages discussing it on the Redcar thread with you a 'key' contributor. 

Just now, SharpenRake said:

That’s why I think your acting daft,your not new to this forum.:rolleyes:;)

5 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

That’s why I think your acting daft,your not new to this forum.:rolleyes:;)

So you log on hoping to see something from the fans of Edinburgh about their forthcoming fixtures against Glasgow and discover you have to read a thread headed ''Play off Q/F Edinburgh v Redcar Friday 1st and Sunday 3rd October' .  Presumably all future meetings will also be discussed under this thread, if so I'll delete mine.

5 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

So you log on hoping to see something from the fans of Edinburgh about their forthcoming fixtures against Glasgow and discover you have to read a thread headed ''Play off Q/F Edinburgh v Redcar Friday 1st and Sunday 3rd October' .  Presumably all future meetings will also be discussed under this thread, if so I'll delete mine.

Do what you want for me:t:

Leon Flint replaces Tom Brennan on Saturday at Armadale.

• Thanks 1

Weather forecast doesn’t look too great for Armadale on the Saturday.

24 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

Leon Flint replaces Tom Brennan on Saturday at Armadale.

Best of the options available. Definitely improving with every meeting. Matching the paid 14 got for Plymouth at armadale will be acceptable :t: