British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, TTT said:

At least it's only short-term stability. Enjoy your final season in the Sport. ;)

At least we know you are only short term!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Wonder if his name stands for Triple Threat Troll? lol

Lisa I will not be long before a name change comes up again! And posts more crap.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, TTT said:

At least it's only short-term stability. Enjoy your final season in the Sport. ;)

Could you provide proof of the above post ? Or are you just relaying what those little voices in your head are telling you?

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

I for one am happy to see Poole ride on in 2022.  With no team to support I have of my own I now since the track I supported closed down I now class myself as someone who supports the sports as whole.

Speedway can ill afford anymore tracks to close.  Ultimately regardless of Club rivalries they need to realise that for the sport to thrive again they need these Teams to survive and prosper.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, corfe pirate said:

Could you provide proof of the above post ? Or are you just relaying what those little voices in your head are telling you?

Poole co-promoter Dan Ford has confirmed that the on-going negotiations with stadium landlords, have now been concluded, with the club having assurances of stability for the short-term.

1 minute ago, Trackrat said:

Poole co-promoter Dan Ford has confirmed that the on-going negotiations with stadium landlords, have now been concluded, with the club having assurances of stability for the short-term.

And short term can also mean up to 3yrs as other tracks do but still call it short term lease .

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

I was mainly referring to the final season statement in TTT,s post. The fact that the club continues to run is great news for Pirate fans and speedway in general. Surely this is also good news for You as baiting Poole or Paul fans seems Your raison d'etre .

14 minutes ago, corfe pirate said:

I was mainly referring to the final season statement in TTT,s post. The fact that the club continues to run is great news for Pirate fans and speedway in general. Surely this is also good news for You as baiting Poole or Paul fans seems Your raison d'etre .

No room in any sport for blatant cheats I'm afraid.

18 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

No room in any sport for blatant cheats I'm afraid.

And how did we cheat last season, get over it, we won the double and you hate it, roll on the new season, let's do it again, and you hating it again 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

And how did we cheat last season, get over it, we won the double and you hate it, roll on the new season, let's do it again, and you hating it again 

You won the second tier league and a cup without the best teams. Not very good for a massive club like Paul really blend.

2 hours ago, a4poster said:

I for one am happy to see Poole ride on in 2022.  With no team to support I have of my own I now since the track I supported closed down I now class myself as someone who supports the sports as whole.

Speedway can ill afford anymore tracks to close.  Ultimately regardless of Club rivalries they need to realise that for the sport to thrive again they need these Teams to survive and prosper.

Most genuine fans I think do think like this. Poole had big rivalries with Coventry, Eastbourne and Swindon and I miss all of them! Definitely more the clubs the better.:t:

58 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

You won the second tier league and a cup without the best teams. Not very good for a massive club like Paul really blend.

We beat the best teams in the second tier, which include all bar about three riders in the top tier, proves one thing first tier or 2nd tier, PAUL Are champions of the top league, and POOLE are champions of the 2nd league :rofl:

1 hour ago, Trackrat said:

Yet the crowds were bigger last season, than the last few years we were in the Prem, and with costs lower in the Champ, definitely was a winning situation all round. :t:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Yet the crowds were bigger last season, than the last few years we were in the Prem, and with costs lower in the Champ, definitely was a winning situation all round. :t:

Apparently trackprat reconds we cheated 

1 minute ago, Arthur54 said:

Apparently trackprat reconds we cheated 

I will await with interest the evidence he provides for this...;)

• Haha 1