British Speedway Forum

1 minute ago, Andrew2021 said:

I'll leave it there I don't want to GLOAT how is you you say.. Glug Glug glug

You you wanna calm down a bit.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

You you wanna calm down a bit.

Are you enjoying looking back at all the success glug glug glug :t::rofl::cheers::party:

12 minutes ago, Andrew2021 said:

Ooohhh how much more of this success can we all cope with.....

FD2DHT6XsAEqUAn_edit_270593191192043.jpg

Congratulations on being Division 2 winners… shame you couldnt compete with the big boys!!! Still wont be competing with anyone soon… glug glug  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Congratulations on being Division 2 winners… shame you couldnt compete with the big boys!!! Still wont be competing with anyone soon… glug glug  

We did complete with the big boys, how many league titles was it 

15 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

That's the only way your team is going to win with Poole out the way 

5 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Complete? Think you extra fingers getting in the way.

25 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

History means nothing but its all you have right now and soon all you have… 

1 hour ago, Andrew2021 said:

My oh my. I've been around the world and meet some very different people and creatures and you REALLY ARE the most pathetic, sad, vile , despicable creature on God's earth. 

And those are his best features.  :)

3 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Don't forget class, something You will never have. ;)

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

How sad it is, another person on here hoping for a club to close down, what you going to do when there all gone 

2 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

How sad it is, another person on here hoping for a club to close down, what you going to do when there all gone 

I dont want it to but i wouldnt be fussed if it did.. its only what Poole fans deserve after they reacted to happily to the demise of Coventry

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

I dont want it to but i wouldnt be fussed if it did.. its only what Poole fans deserve after they reacted to happily to the demise of Coventry

Not all Poole fans, i think it's very sad, to see pictures of the stadium today is horrible, use to like my trips to Brandon. Will never forget that night when we were 16pts down, and came back and won the cup, sorry for mentioning another trophy 

Edited by Arthur54
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Arthur54 said:

Not all Poole fans, i think it's very sad, to see pictures of the stadium today is horrible, use to like my trips to Brandon 

The same cant be said for many of the Poole contributors on here.. its a big reason why Poole are so disliked on these pages as much as some dress it up as jealousy etc (lets be honst most couldnt name who won the league 3/4 years ago so its hardly a massive prize to win it) 

21 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

History means nothing! Are you being serious? Then a dig at a very successful club hoping they will end. Forgive me if incorrect but that is exactly how your post reads. I have supported Peterborough for many years, most began with little success (apart from 4TT with home advantage). Then finally after the Hawkins era we became winners, NL and PL. Memories that will stay with me forever, even if the bulldozers eventually move in. 
Poole have had tough times but found success and a legacy of success. I’ve not always agreed with rule manipulation but it’s been going on long before Poole. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Hodgy said:

History means nothing! Are you being serious? Then a dig at a very successful club hoping they will end. Forgive me if incorrect but that is exactly how your post reads. I have supported Peterborough for many years, most began with little success (apart from 4TT with home advantage). Then finally after the Hawkins era we became winners, NL and PL. Memories that will stay with me forever, even if the bulldozers eventually move in. 
Poole have had tough times but found success and a legacy of success. I’ve not always agreed with rule manipulation but it’s been going on long before Poole. 

Thank you, a very good post 

• Like 1