andys

NEWCASTLE DIAMONDS 2022

3 hours ago, Justgotmecpc said:

He's only coming to turn the Xmas lights on as Ant & Dec are stuck in wales

Newcastle better hope so.:D

12 minutes ago, bringbackHalifax said:

Ludde is 6.47 and Newcy have 6.51 left.

who are the alternatives left ?

If he can have gate 4 all meeting at home !! That's an average well worth taking a gamble on

3 hours ago, bringbackHalifax said:

Ludde is 6.47 and Newcy have 6.51 left.

who are the alternatives left ?

I said STOP... :o

7 hours ago, Justgotmecpc said:

If he can have gate 4 all meeting at home !! That's an average well worth taking a gamble on

Aye, bring back 'pick your own gate'. First there first pick, meetings will fly owa. :t:

Edited by ruffdiamond

9 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Newcastle better hope so.:D

Been there done that and got the t shirt and a backward move in my eyes and we need to move forward not back.

• Like 3

This is how it’s going to pan out…..

Last rider on a 4. Couple of points to play with. Congreve to lower average after 1st green sheets as he gets used to things. Jason Doyle to Diamonds for a double up. Somebody dropped, don’t know who. League won, massive crowds, Cami Brown silenced. Smiles all round Brough

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Wardey said:

Last rider on a 4. Couple of points to play with. Congreve to lower average after 1st green sheets as he gets used to things. Jason Doyle to Diamonds for a double up. Somebody dropped, don’t know who. League won, massive crowds, Cami Brown silenced. Smiles all round Brough

How does Congreave's average drop below 4?

23 minutes ago, Wardey said:

You wont get Congreve's CMA any lower than 4.00, l'm sorry to tell you.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, arnieg said:

How does Congreave's average drop below 4?

5 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

You wont get Congreve's CMA any lower than 4.00, l'm sorry to tell you.

So will he stay a 4 until end of season? Genuinely don’t know how this part works.

6 minutes ago, Wardey said:

So will he stay a 4 until end of season? Genuinely don’t know how this part works.

Look on the bright side.  It might go above 4.00!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Wardey said:

A rider who has an assessed average of 4.00 can average below 4.00, but his average will never drop below 4.00... Fingers crossed we don't have them issues and George's average goes above 4.00 :D He is the less seniors of the 2 reserves afterall, so he has zero pressure and expectations, so hopefully he'll have a few weeks to be able to get used to the very strange track for him...

Hope he's good because we could've got Ashley Morris on a 4.80ish average instead... I just can't wait to find out who our final signing is...

Surely George Congreve at 6 and James Wright at 7 has to be the strongest reserve partnership in the league? Couple that with the 4 riders we've already got in the top 5, we may not be table toppers but at least we'll be in and around the playoffs imo (I know it's pretty early to say) I can't wait for the new season to begin...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Diamonds85 said:

A rider who has an assessed average of 4.00 can average below 4.00, but his average will never drop below 4.00... Fingers crossed we don't have them issues and George's average goes above 4.00 :D He is the less seniors of the 2 reserves afterall, so he has zero pressure and expectations, so hopefully he'll have a few weeks to be able to get used to the very strange track for him...

Hope he's good because we could've got Ashley Morris on a 4.80ish average instead... I just can't wait to find out who our final signing is...

Surely George Congreve at 6 and James Wright at 7 has to be the strongest reserve partnership in the league? Couple that with the 4 riders we've already got in the top 5, we may not be table toppers but at least we'll be in and around the playoffs imo (I know it's pretty early to say) I can't wait for the new season to begin...

Etheridge & Bickley probably strongest reserve pairing

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Wardey said:

Matty Wethers is the same, and don't think its until the end of the season, its forever. But it is allowed to increase. :t:

Edited by ruffdiamond

1 hour ago, Wardey said:

Is there an emoji for dreaming !!

• Like 1