British Speedway Forum
Heathcote

Speedway Betting 2022

3 minutes ago, Najjer said:

And again today in Sweden - under 9 looks decent at 6/5

Agree.

I cant see NKI getting Double Figures against today's opposition tbh. 

1 minute ago, TTT said:

Agree.

I cant see NKI getting Double Figures against today's opposition tbh. 

Paired with Bellego twice, Holder and one of the reserves. He then meets Aspgren twice, Lambert twice, Bewley and Zengota too. Cover the handicap and can’t see how he scores 10 IMO.

If Smektala rides like he does away from home in Poland then Kurtz over him looks a good shout 

Lejonen -20 VS a poor Piraterna side

1 minute ago, Najjer said:

Paired with Bellego twice, Holder and one of the reserves. He then meets Aspgren twice, Lambert twice, Bewley and Zengota too. Cover the handicap and can’t see how he scores 10 IMO.

If Smektala rides like he does away from home in Poland then Kurtz over him looks a good shout 

Lejonen -20 VS a poor Piraterna side

MJJ may easily replace Aspgren or Zengota if he starts well which would make NKI's races even harder.

2 minutes ago, TTT said:

MJJ may easily replace Aspgren or Zengota if he starts well which would make NKI's races even harder.

I hope not with the way MJJ has been riding in recent weeks!

All eyes now eagerly awaiting the line for Miedzinski…. R/R for Palavaara

3 Standout bets for tonight imo. I don't know whether I'm going to back them or not as I want to try and stick to my break although I had to break it last night as quite a few of those bets looked very easy imo.

Dackarna vs. Vastervik

FREDDIE LINGREN OVER 9 (bet365 have marked him quite low imo, It's not like the opposition has a quality 1-5 who could all beat FL at any stage imo)

Indianerna vs. Smederna

DAN BEWLEY OVER 8 (Like Freddie I think this is quite low tbh, Dan's a GP Rider and on paper you'd fancy him to get the better of NKI, Bellego, KK & The Reserves)

Lejonen vs. Piraterna

JAKUB JAMROG Over 7 (Could easily take 6 rides tonight and he's riding with THJ. If he can beat his own team mate 5/6 times then that's 5/6 points and he'll just need to nick 2 points off a Lejonen rider for the bet to come in.)

Masarna vs. Rospiggarna

TIMO LAHTI OVER 7 (In-form rider who's now beginning to score Double figures in every country whether it's Denmark, Sweden or Poland)

Edited by TTT

14 minutes ago, Najjer said:

I hope not with the way MJJ has been riding in recent weeks!

All eyes now eagerly awaiting the line for Miedzinski…. R/R for Palavaara

Been very poor so far I agree but you never know in Speedway sometimes an out of form rider puts in a good meeting now and then before reverting back to scoring poorly a day or two later)

Hopefully Miedzinski will be marked highly as it'll be easy money then. You just know he's going to Fall or get Excluded at some point lol)

2 minutes ago, TTT said:

Been very poor so far I agree but you never know in Speedway sometimes an out of form rider puts in a good meeting now and then before reverting back to scoring poorly a day or two later)

Hopefully Miedzinski will be marked highly as it'll be easy money then. You just know he's going to Fall or get Excluded at some point lol)

No line for Miedzinski and Aspgren is now R/R with everybody except Lambert and Bewley able to ride. Changed my thinking somewhat

No pontus RR for him tonight who can take the RR rides 

1 minute ago, Najjer said:

No line for Miedzinski and Aspgren is now R/R with everybody except Lambert and Bewley able to ride. Changed my thinking somewhat

NKI is a no bet now then tbh.

• Like 1

JAKUB JAMROG Over 7 is a gift on paper imo. 

17 minutes ago, TTT said:

3 Standout bets for tonight imo. I don't know whether I'm going to back them or not as I want to try and stick to my break although I had to break it last night as quite a few of those bets looked very easy imo.

Dackarna vs. Vastervik

FREDDIE LINGREN OVER 9 (bet365 have marked him quite low imo, It's not like the opposition has a quality 1-5 who could all beat FL at any stage imo)

Indianerna vs. Smederna

DAN BEWLEY OVER 8 (Like Freddie I think this is quite low tbh, Dan's a GP Rider and on paper you'd fancy him to get the better of NKI, Bellego, KK & The Reserves)

Lejonen vs. Piraterna

JAKUB JAMROG Over 7 (Could easily take 6 rides tonight and he's riding with THJ. If he can beat his own team mate 5/6 times then that's 5/6 points and he'll just need to nick 2 points off a Lejonen rider for the bet to come in.)

Masarna vs. Rospiggarna

TIMO LAHTI OVER 7 (In-form rider who's now beginning to score Double figures in every country whether it's Denmark, Sweden or Poland)

I'm going to back these 4 bets. They just look too appealing to turn down considering the riders above aren't being asked to put in a top level performance. 

The bets above can afford to drop quite a few points and they'll still stand a good chance of coming in imo. 

Good luck all. 

5 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

RR for Palovaara for Rospiggarna

No Lindgren for Vastervik either. bet365 just declared my bet void and returned my stake.

Wish they could've said that earlier as the meeting would've opened up numerous betting opportunities. 

5 minutes ago, TTT said:

No Lindgren for Vastervik either. bet365 just declared my bet void and returned my stake.

Wish they could've said that earlier as the meeting would've opened up numerous betting opportunities. 

Lindgren is riding- in fact both are.