British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Teterow GP round 4 Saturday June 4th

3 hours ago, Gavan said:

Where have I said I hate Janowski?

Where have I said he isn’t world class?

Do I think he will ever be world champion? No I believe he isn’t mentally tough enough 

It’s called an opinion Magic may prove me wrong 

I just feel when it comes to the crunch he goes missing 

As long as Bartosz continues at his current level Magic will not reach the top spot. As we know, speedway is a precarious sport so anything may happen. If Bartosz is forced to miss a couple of rounds then go feel the title is Magic’s and lose. Just my opinion of course.

Just now, customhouseregular said:

As long as Bartosz continues at his current level Magic will not reach the top spot. As we know, speedway is a precarious sport so anything may happen. If Bartosz is forced to miss a couple of rounds then go feel the title is Magic’s and lose. Just my opinion of course.

As usual my device substituted a couple of words.

2 hours ago, customhouseregular said:

As usual my device substituted a couple of words.

You know you can just edit your post?

20 minutes ago, chunky said:

You know you can just edit your post?

It looks right when I press submit but when I read it back it sometimes reads wrong.

21 minutes ago, customhouseregular said:

It looks right when I press submit but when I read it back it sometimes reads wrong.

That's what I mean; you just go back and edit  it, and nobody is any the wiser. I do it quite a bit!

• Thanks 1

On 6/4/2022 at 10:06 PM, OveFundinFan said:

It’s a pity the grass track racing is not being shown tomorrow, that must be a good watch, what with right hand bends and a jump, and it will be fast.

A report from the meeting, then a piece of history afterwards

Paul Cooper won the main race before 12,000 fans. Dutch rider was taken to hospital by helicopter, but is ok

https://www.ndr.de/fernsehen/sendungen/nordmagazin/100-Bergringrennen-in-Teterow,nordmagazin96630.html

Edited by iris123
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, iris123 said:

A report from the meeting, then a piece of history afterwards

Paul Cooper won the main race before 12,000 fans. Dutch rider was taken to hospital by helicopter, but is ok

https://www.ndr.de/fernsehen/sendungen/nordmagazin/100-Bergringrennen-in-Teterow,nordmagazin96630.html

Must be amazing to race on it, and spectacular to watch it.

15 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

Sure it is amazing for the riders

Tbh i maybe had a bad day the one time i went. Got a bit lost and took far longer than i thought. So i had missed Kelvin Tatums (who i mainly wanted to watch) heats on the quali day. And am not too keen on losing sight of the riders, as a speedway fan. That steep bend is the most spectacular part for me. But it did seem that the majority of fans were there more for the beer and the party than the sport :D

On 6/7/2022 at 5:45 PM, OveFundinFan said:

No cos you can only see part of the race like a road race ......

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Trees said:

No cos you can only see part of the race like a road race ......

It can be difficult to see the other end of a grass track oval…… other than smallish images that you know are riders. Does not take away the spectacle of grass track racing.

49 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

It can be difficult to see the other end of a grass track oval…… other than smallish images that you know are riders. Does not take away the spectacle of grass track racing.

I've been to plenty of grass track meetings over the years in the UK, could always see the whole track, good Sunday afternoon out.

22 hours ago, Trees said:

I've been to plenty of grass track meetings over the years in the UK, could always see the whole track, good Sunday afternoon out.

Yes, so have I.

23 hours ago, Trees said:

If you stood in the wrong place at the Ace of Aces  you couldn’t see the whole track i seem to remember.

10 hours ago, racers and royals said:

If you stood in the wrong place at the Ace of Aces  you couldn’t see the whole track i seem to remember.

Thank you for that! I was thinking back, and I was sure that the Ace of Aces was on a hill. You couldn't see the top bend from the bottom of the hill...

• Like 1